8 Years Today!

goodkel
on 8/5/11 9:56 am
You carry your weight well. No way do you look 195!

Congratulations on your surgiversary!
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/11 10:25 am, edited 8/5/11 10:25 am
Congratulations!!!  YOU LOOK AWESOME!!  (and yeah they really overdid the photoshopping)

You ARE a class act and have helped soooo many people, it's too bad that others cannot learn from your example.

Michele

(ditto what Sue said)
scoob
on 8/5/11 10:28 am - Somerset, KY
WOW, Diana! As always, you're an inspiration to us all! Congrats on 8 years!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

larra
on 8/5/11 10:46 am - bay area, CA
Congratulations, my friend! wishing you many more successful years.

Larra
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 8/5/11 10:52 am
 Diana - you look great, congrations. I would never have known your age that's for sure.  

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

kirmy
on 8/5/11 4:58 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
I think you should take legal action ASAP and shut this **** down once and for all.  It has gone...and continues to go too far. You have evidence now and you should progress it as far as you can.  Purely because I hate asinine bull**** and I like a squillion other people can't be arsed with this vicious bull**** anymore would be thrilled if it was forced to a close.

Lets not ever wander too far away from the fact that we are or have all been morbidly obese.  To use this simple premise to humiliate another poster on here is pathetic...truly beyond scope stupid!  Our Ds may work fine or we may fight regain forever...some might even regain almost to their original weight so exploiting this fear is one step too far.

Release the hounds!

Now I have to go to work and boss about baby doctors all day. Congrats on being 8 years out and losing the extra pounds. I would guess that a restraining order is needed now wouldn't you? (possibly for the baby doctors against me but definatly against said photographer). 

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/11 9:24 pm
 "It has gone...and continues to go too far"  - exactly.....
Very well said, as always....
jenflock
on 8/5/11 11:07 am - TN
You look simply amazing!! you should be so proud of yourself.  it looks like Elizabeth N is looking at you in the first photo lol. gotta love the black cats.  I hope to feel as pleased with my weight loss and lack of major regain 8 years from now.  I still have a ways to go to reach my goal but you and all the vets are an inspiration.

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/11 11:17 am
First of all, your kitchen = LOVE!!!  Gorgeous!

But the most gorgeous thing in that house isn't the kitchen, it's YOU.  Forget those childish *****es.  Your best revenge is how great you look.  Screw them.  I only hope I look that good post-op....
Recent Topics