2 yr anniversary!

lk1970
on 8/4/11 4:38 am
thank you so much! you are on your way!
hope to see you soon!
Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/11 5:07 am - OH
WOW! This is really inspirational I love the line about not burning bridges. That is something I realized right away when I came to this board. I generally don't block people. I think everyone has something valuable to share, even if I don't like how they say it. That is probably the most valuable thing I learned as a newbie...don't screw over the people that can help you someday lol. Anyway, you look great and I look forward to meeting you sometime.

Barb
lk1970
on 8/4/11 5:23 am
Hi Barb and thank you! I've seen it too many times where someone comes here and says- this is how it should be! Then no one wants to help them and as we know there is a ton of help here for the taking!
Good luck this weekend!

Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

beemerbeeper
on 8/4/11 5:54 am - AL
Great, great post.  Congrats!!! 

~Becky

lk1970
on 8/4/11 11:11 am
Thanks Becky!!

wings
on 8/4/11 5:56 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
You are so inspiring.  I am still buiding the new me.  I am right behind you. 

Carla
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6HR7lf/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w6HR7lf/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
lk1970
on 8/4/11 11:13 am
Thank you Carla! Enjoy your journey!!

MomToTeens
on 8/4/11 8:03 am - OH
Your story is such an inspiration.  i love coming here and seeing the successes and learning so much.

Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishments!

Susan
RNY:  05/24/2005     SW:  270, lowest:  190,  Back up to:  230
Revision to DS:  07/24/2011  SW:230/CW:181/GW:140

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!"
Will Rogers

lk1970
on 8/4/11 11:15 am
Susan thanks so much! Good luck on your journey!!

Lisa

Tassia
on 8/4/11 10:35 am
 You're very inspirational!  Congratulations and I'm so happy for your contributions to this board
*   Take 1 DS, add a little p90x and stir :)
5' 3"  HW 293/SW 253/Goal 130/CW 128

Recent Topics