Mscalculator....have you turned into the littlest hobo and moved on down the road?

kirmy
on 8/4/11 2:35 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Sue where the flying **** are you? 

My moral compass needs violent shaking, hurry up and come back.

I'll let you fondle David if you come back.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
SweetnessandGrace
on 8/4/11 6:40 am - ID
I know, right?!?  I beat the tom-toms back in June asking after her and was assured that she was just busy with life and would post when she could.  I hope you hear something from somebody. 

HEAVEN IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU GO TO MEET ALL THE DOGS YOU HAVE LOVED.

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/11 9:22 am - San Jose, CA
I just spoke to her today, so I can assure you that she is (1) busier than a diarrhetic (DS?) cat covering **** with her own stuff; (2) dealing with her mother's transition to a new living situation; (3) dealing with her brother-in-law's very serious health problems as well as her sister's, as she is the knowledgeable one in the family that everyone counts on to interpret what the doctor says; and (4) it's her wedding anniversary today - 38 years, if I remember correctly.

So let's give her a great big

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SUE AND MR. SUE!!!

I'll make sure Sue knows about this thread.
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/11 10:45 am
I have been kind of MIA myself but saw this thread and wanted to add:

Happy Anniversary Sue and Mr. Sue!!!!!!

Michele
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/4/11 11:54 am, edited 8/4/11 11:54 am - Tuvalu

I'm right here...just not as often as before.  Package David and FedEx him across the briny deep.  But think about it first...you may not get him back...I'm apparently a fairly decent lay (as they say--or at least said--in these parts.)  Or maybe I was a fairly decent lay.  Anyway, NOT ONLY is it our 38th anniversary, it has been 38 years and 15 days since we met.  When I move...I freakin' MOVE.

Oh...and I'm not speaking to the UK because I found simplybe and will probably spend too much money.  Other than that, what can I do for ya?
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/11 12:01 pm - San Jose, CA
Huh, and I though my parents moved fast - they got married 16 days after they met.  Of course, it only lasted 27 years, so maybe they waited too long.

DH and I got married 6 months and 23 days after we met, but he told me he was going to MARRY me 36 hours after we met - at which point, I had to ask him what my last name would be, because we hadn't yet covered all the details in our conversations ...

We are not the type to dilly-dally, are we?

(Oh, and today is 13 year and 6 months after the day we met, exactly.)

"simplybe"?

I hope you had/are having a wonderful time.
Ms. Cal Culator
on 8/4/11 1:01 pm - Tuvalu

Once you've got them naked and horizontal, what's the POINT of dilly-dallying?

www.simplybe.com/
Samaro ..
on 8/4/11 1:10 pm
Did you really have to share a link to simplybe.com?  When I'm in the poorhouse it will be your fault.

Oh yeah -  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND MR. SUE!  HERE'S TO THE NEXT 38 YEARS.

kirmy
on 8/4/11 3:56 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
They steal your luggage and send it to crete.  Still if it gets you visiting come on over.

kirmy
on 8/4/11 3:55 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Happy anniversary!  Do you think its a coincidence that that word rhymes with adversity? I once had a relationship that lasted 9.5 years...other than that I have nothing. I'm a non-starter.  Maybe you could share your cliff notes on this long term marriage thingy.

Hmmm David is still quite adorable so you ca not have him as yet although I'm sure he'd appreciate a good seeing to.

Just checking that you're OK my little sweet pea.  I get tetchy when you're quiet.