Broks Pizza

Tina.D
on 8/2/11 10:52 am - TX

I finally felt up to making Broks Pizza tonight and DELICIOUS does not adequately describe it.

I made it with ham, ground beef and bacon and used a spicy bbq sauce as the sauce since I am not a fan of tomato sauce. 

The best part, even the kiddo enjoyed 2 slices and now wans it added to the rotation as well as a breakfast item. 

So thanks for the recipe - it is going to be fun creating lots of new combos.

teachmid
on 8/2/11 11:05 am - OKC, OK
It's great, isn't it. My teenage grandkids love it and that's what my DH wanted for his birthday. I use mushrooms. pepperoni and Italian sausage.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

twodelight
on 8/2/11 11:15 am - Atlanta, GA
My teenage kids like it so much they prefer that over delivery any day.
elixir
on 8/2/11 1:32 pm - MI
Yum yum yum. My whole family likes Brok's Pizza. My mom took some in for lunch at work and shared with her friends. She then had to print the recipe for them so they can make it too. No one realizes right away that the crust isn't traditional crust. Gotta love it!

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

Nissa_M
on 8/2/11 5:47 pm - TX
Anyone have a link?
had_enuf
on 8/2/11 8:17 pm - East Bay, CA
       Judy                   HW359/Consult288/SW275          

Shavonne P.
on 8/2/11 11:20 pm
Yes, yes, yes!!  I made this last night for dinner.  I put green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and bacon on mine.  I will be having it for lunch and dinner today. 
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
jenflock
on 8/3/11 5:42 am - TN
I love the stuff!! my kids love it too but I find that to be an issue since the little heathens eat it all.  I really like the version that uses alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce.  I add chicken mushrooms and homemade garlicky pesto sauce and watch it vanish. so good!  The inventor of this deserves kudos!
Nissa_M
on 8/3/11 5:54 am - TX
I don't know how to search. Sorry, new here. Thanks for the link.
Tina.D
on 8/3/11 8:12 am - TX
I took two slices in for lunch, one for me and one for a sleever I work with.

We ended up cutting the two bites in to tons of pieces for everyone that wanted to try it. Gave out a dozen copies of the recipe and spent the early afternoon emailing pizza combinations to each other.

Definitely an office hit.