What is your favorite part of your body?

geutenmorgan
on 8/1/11 7:14 am
 I am only 1month post op.  Lost 29 lbs, and loving it.  I know I have a long way to go, but I am seeing many  changes already.  I love that my fingers are smaller, my wedding ring spins around my finger and my  wrists are smaller.  My shoes fit better, and all those tight shirts are loose.  I have always thought I had pretty eyes, but right now my favorite body part right now is my cheek bones.  I haven't seen them in a long while, and I find I keep touching my face and feeling this boney ridge.  Loving it.
CAN!!  by Rick Hoyt     
adkmtngirl
on 8/1/11 7:16 am - Brant Lake, NY
 I like my collarbone, cheeks, thighs(!!!!). I still don't like my stomach, but I'm sure I'll get there. 
Kristina

yorkieGal
on 8/1/11 7:20 am - Clermont, FL
Great Thread
While I despise my batwings, I now love my shoulders and collar bones! I work out regularly and my shoulders are toned and you can see some muscle in them!! Now my stomach is a whole other issue!! lol

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Shavonne P.
on 8/1/11 9:28 am
I hate my thighs, but I love my hips.  Makes me look more "shapely" as the weight goes down.
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
hopingintx
on 8/1/11 11:04 am

I like my collar bones and wrists.  Catch myself feeling of them all the time.  Only someone else who has lost lots of weight would understand. 
Nancy            
KellyJTn
on 8/1/11 11:38 am - Oak Ridge, TN
I have said both pre and post op that my face is my favorite feature. The body, eh, lol. Even being 2 lbs away from the 100's, I still can't much stand to look at myself.  I do like feeling all the new things as I lose weight, like collar bones, hip bones, knees, etc, that I never felt before. I can even overlap my fingers around my wrist, and I think that's pretty nifty :)

~Kelly ~   
SW 364/CW 164/GW 150             

butercup
on 8/1/11 12:44 pm - Kennewick, WA
Before I got big, maybe my boobs. I wasn't happy with myself even when I was really thin. I did like my back. I had a beautiful hourglass figure.

Now that I'm big? My boobs? Not really anything. I hope that after I lose the weight I'll learn to like my body.
scoob
on 8/1/11 12:55 pm - Somerset, KY
My legs in clothes. Tops are saggy but when you put some tight pants on they're small and pretty! I'm starting to see collar bones popping out and I love running my finger along them. My face is getting a nice shape to it verses big and round!! I have a NECK!!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

kathie09
on 8/1/11 2:01 pm - not available
I am pre-op, so I have no idea what I would choose to say, but I can dream, right?

Post surgery, I look forward to:
1 - Seeing my face again. So happy to hear that someone found their neck!
2 - feeling my hip bones again. I think they are in there, but I'm not entirely sure.
3 - My collarbone. Again, most skeletal systems have them....still not sure mine does.

Friday is my day!...I can't wait!!!!
kathie09
a_new_mii
on 8/1/11 4:05 pm - AZ
 I'm glad you started this thread!
My breasts used to be my favorite body part. My very full 48G s were very nice.  Now, however, they hang so low I can tuck them in my pants!! Putting them in a bra is like trying to capture mercury with a slotted spoon.   So now, I still have a long way to go, but I am starting to feel BONES.  I haven't felt bones in decades! My clavicles are emerging. My fingers are always dancing across them. My shoulders! ... there are actually bones holding me together.  
Other body discoveries.... muscles!! I have muscles under the FAT! 
Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

Recent Topics