last meal..

ambermay
on 8/1/11 5:45 am
I feel like it is my last day to eat..  Does everyone feel this way before they go on their pre op diet??...  I have ate sooo many carbs so far today.  3 zucchinni muffins. 3 pieces of pizza.. and I haven't even had dinner yet.

5'6" -- HW 270ish/SW 153.6/GW 150/CW 138
Amber

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 8/1/11 6:18 am
Nah, I just ate whatever tasted good. I think my last meal was some sort of protein rich breakfast at the Oldwest Cafe in Denton. I loved that place. Hubs ate there often as I was recovering at the hospital and hotel.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Dana E.
on 8/1/11 6:24 am
 I say enjoy it now because things are gonna change.  In the few months you are going to hate everything about eating, about not eating, nothing tastes good or only one thing tastes good and you will eat it for days - then poof! You will hate that one thing.

All aspects of eating have changed for me. Sometimes I get so frustrated because I just want to EAT without my DS bugging me.  My emotional eating sticks out like a sore thumb now.  I think I want to eat but then I go to the fridge and its all.... YUCK.

Right now I'm in a cheese kick.  I have 5 different kinds and my meals are just combinations of cheese, sometimes with crackers or a few grapes or apple slices.

Anyway, don't feel bad about your "last meal" because it certainly isn't. Everything is going to change, for the better, and in a few months you won't even remember this last binge.
Dana - my blog
Ticker includes 17 lbs pre op diet! 

Elizabeth N.
on 8/2/11 12:19 am - Burlington County, NJ
It'll get better. You still have a baby belly. Takes time for it to grow up and develop adult taste buds :-).

beemerbeeper
on 8/1/11 6:25 am - AL
Look at it this way.  This is your last last meal.  How many times have you had one last meal before a new diet?  This is your last one.

~Becky

April M.
on 8/1/11 12:22 pm - MI
***LIKE***

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/

Angela J.
on 8/1/11 9:06 am - Fort Ann, NY
Amber I'm on the 9 day liquid diet now this is my second day.The HMR shakes are not to bad tasting what I do is put 6oz.of water and about 3 ice cubes in blender and blend them first and the add the powder or else it get's really foamy.I won't lie to you I'm crabby yeah it's weird not eating but I'm looking torwards the prize. Shh I snuck a peperoni slice and a pinch of shredded cheese lol.Be prepared you might get the ****s liquid in liquid out lol. Alright I'll shut up now see you on Wednesday :o] oh my last meal was going to be at Golden Coral but I decided to make sausages and peppers with brown rice and Friendly's ice cream :o}
ambermay
on 8/1/11 9:39 am
Angela- I am doing the other option of the Unjury.  I hope I can choke it down.  from what I have heard it is pretty grouse.  I shall see.  Hope it gets better for you and goes well for me.  See you on the 3rd  :)

5'6" -- HW 270ish/SW 153.6/GW 150/CW 138
Amber

Angela J.
on 8/1/11 9:48 am - Fort Ann, NY
I'm sure the unjury will be good too.Remember we can have broth,yogart,cottage cheese,I bought V8 splash,and if you like crystal lite I buy all flavors in the on the go packets that I put in my blender bottle with ice which is 30oz of liquid.The fruit punch is my favorite.see you soon
butercup
on 8/1/11 12:48 pm - Kennewick, WA
I'm going to have a carb fueled Italian feast! I want to die in the pasta!
Recent Topics