Vitamins

dana712
on 7/30/11 9:29 am
Hi Gail

Can you tell me your vitamin regim. Dr K. said dont worry about the vitamins now. When I start eating then I can take them..

Dana
StephOinAZ
on 7/30/11 9:34 am

I am still pre-op but I have ordered VitaLady's starter kit for the DS.  Most people here will direct you to her.  She may be a bit pricey compared to bargin shopping on your own, but her results are proven time and time again.  I aslo really have enough on my mind right now that I don't have time to go searching for everything myself.  VitaLady has everything you need ready to go on one order form. 

Best of luck!

teachmid
on 7/30/11 9:44 am - OKC, OK
Dana,
Early out I took Celebrate chewable multivits because that's what I'd been taking for about a year and already had them. I gradually started working up to the full VL plan at about a month.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

beemerbeeper
on 7/30/11 10:02 am - AL
www.gblcreations.com/Resources/Gina/ProgramDRNY_ERNY_BPDDS3- 2010.pdf

I did not order her starter kit.  I just started on these little by little until I was on the full program by 3 months out from surgery and got my first labs.

Have you seen this thread?  Lots of good stuff you should bookmark:
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/4280788/Repost-Request-Advice- for-Pre-Ops-with-Links/

Pre-op I would get on some added protein if I were you and also get my Vit. D up.  Almost everyone is low on D pre-op and protein will help you heal.

~Becky

Elizabeth N.
on 7/30/11 2:52 pm - Burlington County, NJ
It will take you a while to build up to a full schedule. If you can afford to start out with Vitalady's recommendations, I suggest you do so and then adjust things downward after your first labs.

One thing I regret not getting wayyyy up very early was my vitamin D. I don't know if I would be battling a chronic severe deficiency if I'd started out immediately with lots of supplemental D.

Recent Topics