I HAVE A DATE!!

kathie09
on 7/30/11 5:49 am - not available
Dear friends....

I can't believe it!!! I have a date for the DS!!! I am scheduled to be switched this Friday, the 5th of August, with Dr Keshishian. I can't even express how thankful I am. This was a miracle that I'd been working toward and praying for for a very long time now.

So....please scoot your skinny selves over. I am on my way to the loser's bench!!!

Special thanks needs to be given to my OH Mentors. Whether you know it or not, I watch your words every day.
kathie09
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/11 5:54 am - San Jose, CA
We will be "switch sisters" - albeit 8 years apart!  Congratulations!
kathie09
on 7/30/11 5:58 am - not available
Diana!....

I think that fate would have it that way. You have no idea how your gracious, thoughtful ways have changed my life. I can't think of anyone I would rather share a surgiversary date with!

kathie09
scoob
on 7/30/11 6:05 am - Somerset, KY
YAY, Kathie, that is awesome! Have you known for a while or did they just spring that date on you. You have to be excited beyond belief! WOW, So happy for you!!!!!!!!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

beemerbeeper
on 7/30/11 6:16 am - AL
I remember how excited I was to get a date.  So I know what you are feeling.  I have scooted over and await you.

~Becky

teachmid
on 7/30/11 6:19 am - OKC, OK
Congratulations on your date and keep us posted!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

kathie09
on 7/31/11 2:16 pm - not available
Gail!

I see that you are a Dr K patient. Do you have any advice for me? I am scrambling like crazy to get everything ready to go. I keep hoping that I'm not missing anything. I have the lists posted for what to take, etc....but I still worry. Thanks for being excited for me!

kathie09
teachmid
on 7/31/11 9:54 pm - OKC, OK
Dr. K is an amazing surgeon and you are in excellent hands. Don't take a lot with you , but don't forget the chapstick/lip balm. BTW, I'm a list maker too.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/11 7:32 am
 Congratulations, Kathie!
kathie09
on 7/31/11 2:17 pm - not available
Thanks Inge! You have been so great to answer my questions and send me encouragement. I really appreciate all that you've done to help me get here!
kathie09
Recent Topics