NSV thank you DS and thank you vets

Diane Davis
on 8/3/11 9:02 am
Becky, as much as you thank the other vets, all of us thank you for always being there for us.

I'm so happy for your new life, you deserve to be happy, much earned.

Enjoy your date, no matter how it turns out, at least your friend will be there, right?

Prayers and best wishes on Allison's surgery tomorrow, she'll feel so much better after it's all over.

Much love your way, Becky!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
beemerbeeper
on 8/3/11 12:37 pm - AL
Thank you so much Diane. 

She's coming 'round the corner.... the 17th I mean.

~Becky

Diane Davis
on 8/3/11 4:28 pm
Let me know how Allison makes it with her surgery, and of course, the big date!

Yes, the 17th is less than 2 weeks away. They said if I'm still in my air cast, I can still have my surgery as long as I'm able to walk!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
Nurse N.
on 8/3/11 12:17 pm
Omg Becky this post was totally right on time! All of us newbies, pre-ops, and some post-ops need to continually thank you for your passion and love for this surgery, and literally paying it forward with your time, dedication, and positive/upbeat attitude. Good luck with the dating, so happy for you even if it doesn't work out. At least you're starting to interact and get back on the scene. LOL

Thanks Again, and Definitely keep us posted on the date and how the training with the dogs go!

Nika

Lapband September 2007------>Revision to Duodenal Switch September 6, 2011

*A SETBACK IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A COMEBACK!

beemerbeeper
on 8/3/11 12:43 pm - AL
Thank you Nika.  I appreciate that a whole lot more than you know.

The pre-date?  Well lets forget that haha.  I did have fun tho and met some nice people.  I honestly don't know WHAT the hell my friend was thinking.  I hope she has a higher opinion of me than THAT indicated.

Tomorrow night we go to practice for our Therapy Dog test which is coming up soon.  We get to hang out around crutches, wheel chairs, umbrellas, and people walking with odd gaits.  And usually the actors (we aren't really in a nursing home to practice) throw in a little moaning for good measure.  So we will see what Vamp thinks of all that.  She will probably look at me and say "what are you doing to me now Mom? I thought we were going to play flyball and you bring me HERE?"  haha.

~Becky

Mel_Ga
on 8/4/11 3:28 pm
I am so glad that you had fun even if the date part was not the one!  Dogs are often better judges of a match than human friends:)  Are you in Ga?  It is that hot in Ga!  My oldest dog had obedience training and is so good.  My second dog could care less what I tell her to do or not do.lol  Our trained dog even released a critter from her mouth in the yard when I caught her with it.  It lived too:)
beemerbeeper
on 8/5/11 12:05 am - AL
Alabama... hot as hell here this week.  Hoping for some relief!

~Becky

Recent Topics