NSV thank you DS and thank you vets

beemerbeeper
on 8/3/11 3:45 am - AL
I taught my first private lesson (competitive dog obedience) today in scorching heat.  This never would have been possible 120 lbs ago.  I would have keeled over dead.  I couldn't have done it in 65* weather either.  I love being able to move.  Being able to sit on the floor.  Being able to run.  Being able to train dogs was my main goal and I have surpassed it.  Go me!

I am feeling skinny today.  I am feeling healthy today.

I have the closest thing to a "date" tonight since Tom and I split up 18 months ago.  I am meeting my friend for an introduction to a friend of hers.  Hoping it is not uncomfortable and that I laugh at least once.  I also hope this is just the first of dating again.  I deserve to be happy.

I am loving my DS and thankful to everyone here (and to a lot of folks who used to be here but have moved on with their skinny lives) who helped me get here.

Thank you.

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 3:48 am - Yorktown, VA
That's great! 

Good luck with the "date" tonight!  
beemerbeeper
on 8/3/11 5:51 am - AL
Thanks Becky.  I'm sure it will be fine.  I have no expectations other than to have a beer which I am looking forward to.  I hope it is a really COLD one as it is over 100 here today.

~Becky

2bee.or.not2bee
on 8/3/11 3:59 am
 You go skinny healthy Becky!! Congratulations!! 

Romans 8:28                                  VSG 1/23/10  DS 5/15/11

VSG weight = 143 kg  VSG low = 116 kg  DS weight = 141.5
beemerbeeper
on 8/3/11 5:51 am - AL
Thanks much!

~Becky

ModestoK
on 8/3/11 4:09 am
Have fun tonight. Even if it turns out that he isn't your cup of tea, you will at least have a story to share with us here on OH.
And yes, you DO deserve to be happy.
Kim
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

beemerbeeper
on 8/3/11 5:52 am - AL
Thanks Kim.  I'll post tonight.

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 4:18 am - OH
That is wonderful! Hope you have a great time tonight
beemerbeeper
on 8/3/11 5:53 am - AL
Thanks Barb.

~Becky

a_new_mii