Dr Kemmeter is putting on a DS event!

lk1970
on 8/3/11 4:00 am
and it'd be a great opportunity to meet other DS'ers! hope you can make it!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 4:05 am - OH
Thanks.  And I totally agree, I think the information would be invaluable.  Btw....I saw you on youtube last night.  I was actually looking for Dr. Kemmeter links, and there was a video with you in it.  I kinda squinted and I'm like "I think that lady is on OH!" then I saw your before and after and knew it was you :)  Loved the video!
lk1970
on 8/3/11 4:09 am
That IS me! It's my way of paying it forward... I'm so thankful that I had the DS and if I can help one person on their journey that would make me happy! Thank you...

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

elixir
on 8/3/11 4:27 am - MI
I'm all signed up.
 I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

meredith_123
on 8/3/11 7:34 am - Waterford, MI
Thanks Lisa!  Sounds interesting.  I'll have to see what day my surgery is first & then see how I'm feeling by the 17th.  I talked to Nettie today and she said it's looking like I'll get a date something in the 1st week of Sept. 
  5'5" -- HW 275/SW 246/GW 130/CW 157      
lk1970
on 8/4/11 12:43 am
How exciting for you!!!!!!!!!!!

marriedmom
on 8/4/11 1:38 am, edited 8/4/11 1:42 am - Middleville, MI
I'm planning on being there. Got it on the calendar..do we have to sign up at GHP?
See you at the DS meeting next week!!

edit: Nevermind Lisa, I saw the link on your OP and registered there. :)
  5'1.5  HW 280 pre-op 270  GW 150  CW 147

AundreaSmith
on 8/4/11 10:37 am - Caledonia, MI
DS on 03/12/12
I am so happy that I changed from Dr. Foote to Dr. Kemmeter...I think it's been the smartest thing I have done so far!

Appointment for History and Physical:  Monday 8-8
Appointment with Psych and Dr. Kemmeter:  Wednesday 8-31
DS Seminar:  Saturday 9-17

SO EXCITED!!!

HW: 404/ SW: 380/  GW: 155

Recent Topics