monhly cost of vitamins

dawn199
on 7/28/11 1:45 am
I just found out my INS will pay for DS surgery.  Yipee!!!
I know that the vitamins are expensive but I was wondering what the approx monthly cost is.  So if all you post DS'er could give us pre DS'ers an estimate it would be extremeley helpful.  

Thanks for your help

Twi light
on 7/28/11 3:18 am - NY
i bought a lot of stuff during puritan prides buy 2 get 3 sale (or something simlar to that) , so i stocked up ona variety of things, my monthly cost between everything includin protein powder is around 80

duncans
on 7/28/11 3:20 am
The cost of supplements really varies from one individual to the next and dependent upon your lab trends. When considering the end costs, look at the high end of supplementation. Common channel lengths do not determine the amount of supplements that you will need, as one person with a 100 cc may need double the supplements that another may need. Perhaps you will be lucky and end up not needing to spend so much.

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/11 2:04 pm - Yorktown, VA
I order most of my stuff from vitalady because I know it's the right stuff in the right form and the right dosage, etc.  It's also convenient to get almost all of it at one place AND I like to offer her my support......she does spend a lot of time helping others.

If you order $300 or  more from her at once, you get free shipping.  I try to do this.  I'm going to say I spend close to $100 a month.  It is cheaper if I can buy for 6 months instead of 3 at a time.
Recent Topics