If OH would let me have a sticky do you think I would really spend my life reposting this?

beemerbeeper
on 7/28/11 5:45 am, edited 7/28/11 5:46 am - AL
www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/4280788/Repost-Request-Advice- for-Pre-Ops-with-Links/

Edited to add:  If one of you new folks would like to volunteer to post this every week forever I would gladly give up this little job of mine.

Thanks.

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/11 6:40 am
Did they give a reason why we couldn't have a sticky for newbies?
beemerbeeper
on 7/28/11 7:10 am - AL
One person at OH actually said we could.  Then she got over-ruled.  I think the stickies have to be OH orginated.  Several of us spent a few weeks on THAT.

Blah blah blah.

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/11 6:50 am - OH
Becky,

I have no problem posting it weekly. But I'm not sure if you'd rather have a post-op do it, just incase there were questions.  It's up to you...
beemerbeeper
on 7/28/11 7:11 am - AL
Barb,

That would be great if you would post it weekly.  I try to post it on different days and at different times to get maximum exposure.

If folks have questions you can shoot one of the vets a PM if no one answers.  But rarely does anyone ever post on those threads.

THANK YOU!!!!

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/11 7:15 am - OH
no problem. I'm on here everyday anyways.
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 7/28/11 7:05 am
Hey Becky,

I'm actually planning on making my own obesity site. The problem is that my day job gets in the way of working on getting it done.

But if it's ever done, I promise you I'd sticky that on my site! Anything important would be stickified.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

dranoa
on 7/28/11 8:25 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Instead of committing to posting "forever" why not make this a quarterly commitment to share. Kind of like making the tea or coffee at meetings. Just a thought.
beemerbeeper
on 7/28/11 1:27 pm - AL
Someone just volunteered.  Why don't you take it over from her on Sept 1?  That would be fantastic!!  I promise not to stick you with it.  I'll take it back Oct 1 if no one else will do it!!!

THANKS!!

~Becky

Recent Topics