Summer Indy DS Events

J P.
on 5/31/11 1:30 am
Hi everyone!  Summer is here and I am enjoying the sunshine.  Gotta get those Vit D levels up, ya know.  I'm posting Indianapolis DS activities for both June and July since I know everyone gets so busy.  If you can, make time for the DS group.  The support you get is priceless!

Dinner
Tuesday, June 14th, 6pm

Canal Bistro, 6349 Guilford Ave, Indianapolis
online info

We're taking advantage of the warm weather and having dinner on the canal in Broad Ripple.   Canal Bistro is a great medierranean restaurant at which you can get kababs, feta fries, lamb, and much more!  Please let me know via message or board post if you can attend so the restaurant can be prepared for us.

Support Group
Tuesday, May 24th, 6:30pm - 8:00pm

St. Vincent Carmel,  Bariatric Center, Entrance 4
Map of location

The support group meeting, lead by a St Vincent nurse or dietitian, is open to all pre- and post-op patients regardless if they had surgery at St Vincents.   We often grab a bite to eat afterward.

Upcoming Events

Tues, July 12th, 6pm: Dinner @ Squealers BBQ, 5515 W. 86th Street , Indy
Tues, July 19th, 6pm: Vitatour Cook-out at Lori's house
Tues, July 26th, 6:30pm: Support group meeting, St. Vincents

For future dates and locations, check the calendar in my sig line.
~Jessica                                                   SW 271/ CW 131 / GW 145       

Come hang out with the Indianapolis
DS group -- calendar of events now online!
GoBlue
on 5/31/11 9:39 am
Thanks for the info Jess.  I'm planning to be at the June dinner in BR.  I'll def be at Lori's for the Vitatour cookout.  Really looking forward to meeting Michelle.

Kathy

Counting down to PS with Dr S  on 10-15-11 
J P.
on 6/4/11 3:28 am
Looking forward to seeing you Kathy!
~Jessica                                                   SW 271/ CW 131 / GW 145       

Come hang out with the Indianapolis
DS group -- calendar of events now online!
Recent Topics