Thepouchedpotato is getting switched on monday

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 11:26 am
I was previously known on here as thepouchedpotato. I'm going to be unpouched pretty soon.

I haven't been around here in a while. I just wanted to let y'all know, I'm having my fobi pouch revised on monday, and I look forward to a better life without dumping.

Tomorrow is my preregister at Delano, and then I go back in Monday morning for surgery.

Thank you all for your support and info you've given me on upgrading my surgery. When I paid for the hospital fee and they said this payment is for revision to GRDS, I said I was just upgrading my wls from the gold membership plan to platinum. LMAO!

Yehuda
(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 11:39 am
TATER!

You'll be in my thoughts!
(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 11:42 am
LoL. Thanks. I just hope they give me enough lovely narcotics. I don't do pain very well.
Kathleen F.
on 4/7/11 11:45 am
Please let us know how you are doing. I was worried we wouldn't hear from you again when you deactivated your account.
teachmid
on 4/7/11 12:09 pm - OKC, OK
Best wishes. You are in great hands with Dr. K.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Helen C.
on 4/7/11 12:22 pm - Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Thoughts and prayers coming your way!! May you have a complication free surgery and a speedy boring recovery!!
jonathanac
on 4/7/11 12:23 pm - NY
B'hatzlacha
Highest:454~Surgery:415~Current:227~Lost:227~Goal:220

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 3:27 pm
Gesundheit.
(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 1:18 pm - San Jose, CA
You will come out a bone fide DSer, with all rights and responsibilities appurtenant thereto.  That means going back to what you were doing before you deactivated, only this time, with a post-op diploma.  We expect you to be Paying it Forward as soon as you can type.

Good luck, and good drugs.
(deactivated member)
on 4/7/11 1:19 pm
 Good Luck, we'll be thinking about you!
Most Active
15 years post surgery
jopringle · 1 replies · 108 views
Recent Topics