Let's share some good protein options for those needing some variety!

Naked_Lizard
on 2/21/11 2:36 am - West Haven, UT
Thank you all so much. I'm down loading this to my Crack B.. I need some reminders, when I get home, I'm at my wits end, with a 4 yr old that wants to play, a DH that dosent help around the house and then complains when I cook something he dosent like. A brother, whos wife left for her rehab lover, leaving him with 2 girls, and they all come over to my house almost every night to eat, becuase they like what I cook..
Sad thing is by the time I feed everyone, there's no food left for me.. Ugh. lol. Guess I need to judge better. Down loading now.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Toni
HW/298 ~ SW/285 ~ CW/161~ GW/140
OnederLand & Century Club - 11/29/2010

Naked_Lizard
on 2/21/11 2:43 am - West Haven, UT
Tessy,
I'm goign to have to try your:
tuna patties (mix 2 cans of tuna, 2 eggs, pepper and a butt-load of shredded parmesian cheese together and fry in a frying pain with a little oil)
Those sound sooo good and I love tuna, I'm sure I can get my DD to eat this too.
Amy W.
on 3/7/12 6:28 am, edited 3/7/12 6:29 am - Buckeye, AZ
Yummyyyyy!!! Do we have to use the real actual shredded cheese? or can we use the dry stuff that you sprinkle on spaghetti?

5" 7' -  HW: 328 Current: I stay around 155 :) 
"...Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."

belwalker
on 5/6/13 11:11 am
VSG on 05/24/10 with

Thanks!!  This was great--really needed some new ideas.  Going grocery shopping tonight!

JazzyOne9254
on 5/6/13 12:39 pm, edited 5/6/13 12:42 pm

Love this list!

I have a favorite snack addition:

Bridgford Party Bites

They come in Plain Sausage and Pepperoni flavors.  If you have a Big Lots in your area, they can be had for $1.75 a bag.

I'm sure Sam's Club has something similar in a larger quantity. 

Beef and Turkey Jerky are good options, too!

I also like Hebrew National beef franks - they've got more protein than standard hot dogs, and little, if any fillers! I usually slice them on the thin side, stick toothpicks in them, and dip them in BBQ sauce, or coarse ground mustard, or horseradish sauce.

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/11 10:43 am - Yorktown, VA
Make sure you use A LOT of parm cheese.  It makes it stick together and taste yummy!