Update on Linda - not good...need prayers and critters in the air

lk1970
on 12/11/10 2:58 am
How horrible!! Swinging everything I've got...

Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

NoMore B.
on 12/11/10 3:02 am
 Oh no, this is horrible.

I've been away for a few days and didnt know anything like this was going on.

By Dr I in NYC - I assume you mean Dr Inabnet and she's at Mt Sinai?
kjfras
on 12/11/10 8:06 am - North Lauderdale, FL
You would be correct! 

Kerry J                   Stillhopefull (Terry) is my Angel!!!! 
                                                    Angel to Baylady35310 (Linda)
7/9/01 RNY - 354 HW down to 192 LW
12/6/10 DS Revision - GW 170
DS HW 353
DS SW 332

DS CW 184 (-148 since surgery / -169 total) 

Plastics completed by Dr.Sauceda in MX 8/9/13 - LBL w anchor cut, long thigh lift, breast lift, butt augmentation and arm lift.               

beemerbeeper
on 12/11/10 3:02 am - AL
Simply horrifying. Thank you for keeping us updated. I know we are all thinking/praying/swinging with all we've got.

lovemypugs
on 12/11/10 3:11 am - VA
I am so sad to hear Linda is not doing well. I hope she gets better soon.
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/10 3:17 am - Bayonne, NJ
I can't believe this. :( Sending all my positive energy her way, sending you a PM as well.
PamtasticNewLife
on 12/11/10 3:30 am
My thoughts and prayers are with Linda, Gordon, their family and friends..

Pam
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/10 3:30 am - Reeseville, WI
So sorry to hear this.  Swinging critters and thinking healing thoughts for her.
jacq0122
on 12/11/10 3:31 am - TX
I am so dreadfully sorry to hear about Linda.  I don't know her but I am crying for her and her family.  How awful for them to have to bear this and right in the middle of the Christmas Season is even more dispicable.  I am a hopeful agnostic and despite my doubts, I have prayed hard for her.  Maybe God will hear and bless this family with a Christmas Miracle.  I live in Ft. Worth, TX and would not be able to visit in person but please hopefully her family can feel us praying for them full force!  My best wishes for her speedy and complete recovery!

Lucy B.
on 12/11/10 3:40 am

What terrible news!  I will be sending prayers for Linda and her family what a horrible thing to have to go through!

We will all be watching for updates I am sure, Thank you for keeping us posted on Linda!

LucyB

Recent Topics