FIRST BLOOD TESTS BACK

P. Poster
on 12/11/10 5:27 am
 Confrontational?  You call me answering your questions (no matter how redundant they are) and offering FREE professional medical advice for the past few days confrontational?  Mmkay.  How long have you been on these forums?  When did you have your surgery?  You are JUST NOW gathering this vital information?  Your LIFE depends on YOU being proactive NOT reactive.  You should have had all this researched and figured out before you HAD your surgery.  If you've been on this forum for more than a week, you will have seen HUNDREDS of posts on vitamins, labs, protein needs, where to get this or that, and how to make it all work for us.  AND you will have seen a smattering of posts from people who, for some reason, did/could NOT do this and are now struggling to save their own lives.  You wanna see confrontational?  I've not yet warmed up...  But, I'm just not sure it's worth it either.  I become confrontational when I care enough to yell and try to get through to someone that is effectively killing themselves, is just flat out being an asshat, or is allowing their own pride and ignorance get in the way of their health.  So, call it what you want.  I call it a wake up call for your OWN benefit.