Obamacare hits home ~

DaveV64
on 8/14/10 10:22 am
On August 14, 2010 at 2:15 PM Pacific Time, STLfan wrote:
On August 14, 2010 at 1:26 PM Pacific Time, DaveV64 wrote:
Jeff,

All I request is that people answer the question. If someone cannot pay for healthcare who should pay for it? If it is their fellow citizens do we at least get a say in how they live their life? Should we pay for people who smoke or engage in other risky behaviors that will cause their healthcare costs to increase?

Since you continue to call me "Greedy" and question my spiritual understanding, perhaps you can explain what is meant give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime?

I own a business. it has one goal turn a profit. What I do with that profit is my business. Not the governments or anyone else who did not sweat to build it. Yes I will cancel insurance if obamacare is not repealed.

I will actually enjoy the conversation as much as I did when I laid off the three Obama supporters the first week of November 2008. They asked am I being let go because I supported Obama and I said no you are being let go because he won. He and his I'll think I am what's wrong with this country and the unions and "academics" are what makes this country work. I told them to go get a job from them.

BTW they all have now seen what a moron Marxist can do in just two short years.....he did just what his spiritual mentor preached GD. America
Gosh Dave that has to be the most un-Christian message I have ever read but I imagine you won't disappoint me in the future. You say you are requesting that people answer the question but it appears you are demanding that we do so. I can explain most of what you have to offer up but that you will understand is the real question. As I am Captain Obvious I tend to point out things that really don't need any explanation and one only needs read your latest message to me to see what you are. You seem to base all your decisions on your emotions at any particular moment and not on common sense. You play with peoples lives like you are a god and that you can do no wrong. It's sad really that you have somehow in spite of yourself gained that kind of power. As long as you display your lack of understanding of what "greed" and "spiritual " matters are I will continue to call you like I see you. And the rest of your message, well it really speaks for itself !
So the answer is you expect someone else to pay. Then you accuse anyone who does not agree of being morally bankrupt....I think you forgot to add racist. The American taxpayer( the 53 percent who actually pay tax) are supplying the parasites food, education, health care and housing. No wonder they keep voting for corrupt politicians who promise them more freebies. Since you consider your self so morally superior while you support a president and party that is for infanticide. I will tell you the solution for those who cannot afford healthcare......they should go without. Maybe they can give up their cable tv and cell phones or take the bus to pay their own way for a change. They just must be lazy.

I see some similar whining on these boards where people complain that they have to try losing weight before the evil insurance company will shell out 40k for their surgery

STLfan
on 8/14/10 12:16 pm
On August 14, 2010 at 5:22 PM Pacific Time, DaveV64 wrote:
On August 14, 2010 at 2:15 PM Pacific Time, STLfan wrote:
On August 14, 2010 at 1:26 PM Pacific Time, DaveV64 wrote:
Jeff,

All I request is that people answer the question. If someone cannot pay for healthcare who should pay for it? If it is their fellow citizens do we at least get a say in how they live their life? Should we pay for people who smoke or engage in other risky behaviors that will cause their healthcare costs to increase?

Since you continue to call me "Greedy" and question my spiritual understanding, perhaps you can explain what is meant give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime?

I own a business. it has one goal turn a profit. What I do with that profit is my business. Not the governments or anyone else who did not sweat to build it. Yes I will cancel insurance if obamacare is not repealed.

I will actually enjoy the conversation as much as I did when I laid off the three Obama supporters the first week of November 2008. They asked am I being let go because I supported Obama and I said no you are being let go because he won. He and his I'll think I am what's wrong with this country and the unions and "academics" are what makes this country work. I told them to go get a job from them.

BTW they all have now seen what a moron Marxist can do in just two short years.....he did just what his spiritual mentor preached GD. America
Gosh Dave that has to be the most un-Christian message I have ever read but I imagine you won't disappoint me in the future. You say you are requesting that people answer the question but it appears you are demanding that we do so. I can explain most of what you have to offer up but that you will understand is the real question. As I am Captain Obvious I tend to point out things that really don't need any explanation and one only needs read your latest message to me to see what you are. You seem to base all your decisions on your emotions at any particular moment and not on common sense. You play with peoples lives like you are a god and that you can do no wrong. It's sad really that you have somehow in spite of yourself gained that kind of power. As long as you display your lack of understanding of what "greed" and "spiritual " matters are I will continue to call you like I see you. And the rest of your message, well it really speaks for itself !
So the answer is you expect someone else to pay. Then you accuse anyone who does not agree of being morally bankrupt....I think you forgot to add racist. The American taxpayer( the 53 percent who actually pay tax) are supplying the parasites food, education, health care and housing. No wonder they keep voting for corrupt politicians who promise them more freebies. Since you consider your self so morally superior while you support a president and party that is for infanticide. I will tell you the solution for those who cannot afford healthcare......they should go without. Maybe they can give up their cable tv and cell phones or take the bus to pay their own way for a change. They just must be lazy.

I see some similar whining on these boards where people complain that they have to try losing weight before the evil insurance company will shell out 40k for their surgery
Oh sorry Dave I didn't see by your messages that your racist but if you want to say you are well go ahead. What I did see in your messages is a bitter man who if he can't get his way is going to throw a tantrum. I was waiting for your abortion reference and I can tell you I am not for abortion and I do what I can to help negate it at every turn and even my conservative friends know where I stand. But since I agree on lots more other moral issues that the Democratic Party is for I find myself trying to make in roads on abortion. Which in my opinion is far more effective than your parties solutions that are not working and causing hate filled rants like yours. Am I morally superior? After see how you treat people that work for you and how you would treat others if you had the power to control them .....yes I would say I am! But I don't speak for everyone so they may have a different view of you. At this point I feel you are doomed. Can you redeem yourself? Yes you can! But you must repent in your heart and mind. But actually we digress. As this was really about health care and how you feel people without are just to darn lazy sitting on the couch with cable TV and cell phones and such that only if they would get a job and pay for their own insurance. That's just wonderful .....if it were true.....well I can tell by to where you have brought this ....conversation........ that you really have nothing more of value to add so maybe we should leave it at that.
Jeff                    
DaveV64
on 8/12/10 10:20 am, edited 8/12/10 10:28 am
DaveV64
on 8/12/10 11:59 am
Most Active
15 years post surgery
jopringle · 1 replies · 60 views