What supplements help w/ stinky gas 'n poop?

Elizabeth N.
on 2/15/10 10:42 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Frank, when you do a real elimination diet--not just cutting out something here and there, hit or miss--and restart your entire food intake in order to fix your bowel issue, it's going to greatly improve the stink issue.

I get the distinct impression from your recent posts that you're not yet seriously enough invested in getting your diet right for your gut to really DO this. Nothing's going to change until you really, really buckle down and DO it. You've got a problem that's not going to get better by throwing supplements/products at it. You're going to have to embrace changing what you put in your mouth. I'm really sorry, dude, but you're going to have to go on a diet to control what comes out your ass.

You won't know how restrictive or permanent this diet will be until you really work it. And then you'll have to decide how troublesome your butt emanations are compared to what you have to do with your diet to make it right. But until you KNOW what those choices are, you're just shooting in the dark.

Do you understand what an "elimination diet" is? I posted to you in some detail about it recently.
frankurban
on 2/16/10 8:37 am - CA
Elizabeth,

I'm sure you're right, but I'd like to try a few simple things before moving to an elimination diet which will be extremely difficult and uncomfortable.
Frank
Recent Topics