Photo***** testing.....

Kerry J.
on 11/17/09 11:21 pm - Santa Clara, UT
Thanks Camellia; any suggestions on how to get my eyes to open up a little?

Kerry
mellysarah03
on 11/17/09 11:24 pm - Fort Myers, FL
 Yeah, You don't when its sunny get some sunglasses lol... You look incredible!!

I used to make excuses why I cant Now I make reasons why I CAN!!
155LBS GONE FOREVER!! LIVING LIFE... I LOVE MY DS

Kerry J.
on 11/18/09 12:28 am - Santa Clara, UT
Yea and I was in the shade and it was late afternoon. My glasses turn dark in the sun, which is why I took them off. Squinty eyes are what I have, it's pretty hard to get them to open up much more.

Kerry 
Camellia
on 11/18/09 2:16 pm - Calgary, Canada

What?!?!?  And tamper with that handsome face, I think not!

HW 282SW 280CW 160.5MDGW 167(DONE! Aug16/09) MyGW 158 

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/09 11:56 pm
WOWZER!  That 'copter is gorgeous!  (Just kidding!--You look FABULOUS!!!)--very handsome & distinguished!

As for the "eyes" my dad had upper eye lid surgery--they take a flap out and sew them back together.  He said it wasn't bad at all...and it's typically covered by insurance if your doctor says that  it potentially interfers with your vision. 
Kerry J.
on 11/18/09 12:31 am - Santa Clara, UT
Thanks Lolly, I actually see just fine, it just looks like my eyes are closed all the time. I hope I've had enough surgery for awhile, I really don't mind the squinty eyes, but it does look a little funny compared to "normal" people eyes like yours. I was just looking at all the avatars and you can see everyone elses eyes. 

Kerry 
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 4:05 am
Well, I know your eyes are blue (right?) so we've seen them at some point--I think it's just the picture and the bright sunny day!
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 12:00 am
Lookin' good Kerry!
Kerry J.
on 11/18/09 12:32 am - Santa Clara, UT
Thank you Elieen.
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 12:04 am - Canandaigua, NY
Wow Kerry!  You look so healthy and happy!  You're just beaming in these pics!  They brought tears to my eyes.....   Congratulations on your wonderful new life!