Best tasting pre made protein shakes?

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/09 2:52 am
Personally, I like the Oh Yeah Cookies and Creme shakes. You can get them at GNC or from Vitalady. 
Maria C.
on 11/3/09 5:04 am - KY
I like Worldwide Pure Protein from Vitamin Shoppe.  Haven't had any better!  They have 35g protein and only 4 carbs.  They come in chocolate, cookies-n-creme, strawberry, vanilla and banana.  They are about $25 for a case of 12.

HW 246    SW 243     CW - below goal    GW 139     Height 5'3"
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 11/3/09 7:43 am
And one more vote for costco!

I have now tried THREE premixed brands from there, in part because they didn't have the same kind when I went back, but instead 2 others. I liked them all.

There were small differences in the protein, carb counts, and they were all chocolate, and all tasted adequate.

Jade ..
on 11/3/09 9:59 am - GA
 I tried a bunch of the premade ones (but not the costco one...don't have one near me) and found the that the only one that isn't too sweet for me is the EAS AdvantEdge Carb control one.  It's 11 oz, 17 grms of protein and 2 net carbs.  They sell them at walmart in 4 packs; I got mine at Sam's club...I think it was 24 for $27.
HW 299 *~* SW 279 *~* CW 157 *~* GW 145 *~* My Blog 

sunnidayrain
on 11/3/09 9:01 pm - TX
Thanks all of you for your reccomendations! I really appreciate it. We dont have costco out here but we have sams club and I wonder if they would carry some.
  I really need to up my protein and am hoping this can help me.

Ami

Adoptive mom to 3 children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders