Let the flaming begin

Emilie J.
on 8/4/09 3:42 pm
I have been to one meeting, very, very depressing. Maybe a different place would be better, I will take your advice, but may I ask why it would be best not to mention it right away?
Emilie, mom, wife, Nurse........superhero
It's about the Wow's!   
Batwingsman
on 8/3/09 4:17 pm - Garland, TX
 Dang,  that's just a snack for our Cookieman!    

Speaking of which, Scotttyyyyyy  where u b of late?   

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/09 4:39 pm - San Jose, CA
I don't know which I find creepier, your stalking of Scott, or your inappropriate remarks about women, including always wanting to see their pix.  I think I know why you are so homophobic AND misogynistic.
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/09 12:19 am - Canandaigua, NY

If you can't add something to a serious discussion, shut the f*** up.

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/09 4:56 pm - Canandaigua, NY
Oops - that was intended for batwingsman, not you Diana!!! 
Batwingsman
on 8/3/09 4:59 pm - Garland, TX
   "Rubinesque" ..  

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

Batwingsman
on 8/3/09 4:57 pm - Garland, TX
 You overly-educated idiot   I'm NOT his stalker ..  

FYI, Scotty is my hero ..   

Go beat up your kid if you wanna beat on somebody, why don't ya?  

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/09 5:11 pm - San Jose, CA
Why would I beat up my kid?  As if I could -- he's almost 24, 5'10" and 155 lbs.  And my nearly 27 year old daughter at 5'2" could probably beat the crap out of me too -- even though we exercise together.  Your point??

It is much more productive to beat you up -- you are SUCH an asswipe on these boards, spouting **** that nobody needs to know, nobody cares about, and is all pointless attention-whoring.  And scaring the newbies with the results of your irresponsible behavior, both on your weight gain and stinking up every room you enter, because you can't stop shoveling carbs down your piehole.  You need to be put in your place at every turn, you homophobic, misogynistic, xenophobic, pathetic excuse for a human being.
Zee Starrlite
on 8/4/09 12:45 am

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Earthy_Mami
on 8/4/09 3:40 am
OH SNAP! 
Every opinion we share, every favor we perform, every moment we intently listen to someone talk about themselves is our opportunity to pass along something positive to a person who needs us.

Most Active