SITES TO BOOKMARK THREADS FOR NEWBIES

Lloyd S.
on 7/30/09 10:00 am - Fairborn, OH
True, if we had one of our contests for "Best Butt"  she would def do well.

I do have to say, I'm loving your avatar choices! 

Lloyd
HW 502/SW469/CW250 - Down 219
Hernia repair and Pannilectomy: 13 March 2009

Lori Black
on 7/30/09 11:12 pm - , IN
You're talking about MY non-existent bootay?  Oh no, not me sister!  This is the saddest, droopiest butt on the planet!  In the clothes I can do some "masking," if you saw me nekkid your jaw would drop!  Lol!  I "wish" I'd have done the LBL, but I've only had a tummy tuck.  But thank you, you're a sweetheart!  Suffice to say my ass will never look as beautiful as your last avie!

Lori
kirmy
on 7/30/09 8:13 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Oh my god I love you guys!!! That is freak'n ace .  I've bookmarked the whazoo out of these links. 

Ok so now I'm going to ground to read them all.  Thanks again brilliant move Ms Sia....even the cranky *******s will be chuffed at that (although they may insist on the abridged version)!

xx Kirmy 
Lloyd S.
on 7/30/09 10:06 am - Fairborn, OH
What a great thread...  Need to bookmark it too!

Didn't see the DS Lab Rat website:  http://www.epursimuove.com/ds/default.asp?p=12&sortBy=height %20desc

Lloyd
HW 502/SW469/CW250 - Down 219
Hernia repair and Pannilectomy: 13 March 2009

LisaAnn
on 7/30/09 11:20 am - WA
Thank you all! I just learned how to bookmark the threads and got all the threads to bookmark all in one post!

Thanks!!!

Lisa

229 / 148/ 135
Open DS Surgery with Dr. Martin @ Madigan 
Revision from 2006 - VBG
Hernia repair and tummy tuck - 05/12/2010

* Gail R *
on 7/30/09 11:21 am - SF Bay Area, CA
Thank you all so much! Actually you have all done yourselves a great favor. I will be checking out these threads and sites instead of bugging you with the same questions you are called on to answer week after week. I am getting compulsive over this site and reading every word. But I have to admit that it is more information than I can file in this old head. Thanks for the information sources. I love you folks

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

sia
on 7/30/09 11:34 am - NY
 Gail, I just realized that your surgery day is 09.09.09!!! What an auspicious day for you!! I think it means something in feng shui. I know 8 is amazingly lucky, but I believe that 9 is too! Congrats, Chica!!! 
We Are A Fever. We Are A Fever. We ain't born typical. ~ The Kills
If you have any g-ddamn sense and want WLS, think about the DS.www.dsfacts.com
* Gail R *
on 7/30/09 11:49 am - SF Bay Area, CA
On July 30, 2009 at 6:34 PM Pacific Time, sia wrote:
 Gail, I just realized that your surgery day is 09.09.09!!! What an auspicious day for you!! I think it means something in feng shui. I know 8 is amazingly lucky, but I believe that 9 is too! Congrats, Chica!!! 
While I like to think I am not superstitious, I have worn a lucky charm that I got in Brazil for the last 27 years! (And I am not happy about leaving behind for surgery) I was thrilled when I realized the 9-9-9 thing  and glad it wasn't 666. I love the idea of people swinging chickens or whatever for each other since I was fascinated by ******ble and Macumba when I lived in Brazil. Thing is that they did weirder things with critters for their rituals that were just too creepy.

~Gail R~  high wt.288,  surg wt 274, LW 143, CW 153,  GW164

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/09 11:39 am
 This thread is awesomesauce! Thanks, doll.
Ginger R.
on 7/30/09 11:54 am - Blue Bell, PA
 Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This will keep my crazy head busy for a while.
Onderland reached 2/21/10
   *MY* goal weight 9/14/10    I'm just holding on tight and going with with the flow!!  
Recent Topics