Huacuz - Please Help?

Guate Wife
on 5/15/09 9:38 am - Grand Rapids, MI

Anna, I am so relieved to hear this!!  I have been having such bad vibes every since Larissa announced that she was going to have this killer cut in to her.  Thank goodness she has changed her mind!!

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

Valerie G.
on 5/11/09 3:03 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Saving this post for the next potential victim that is drawn by his coupon prices.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

~~Sami~~ *.
on 5/12/09 2:40 am - Jacksonville, FL
:(

I really think he should lose his license.

I doubt he's only killing Americans.  Probably numeous Mexicans have suffured at his hands as well.

I'll never understand why people even consider him for the DS (although I know this was a sleeve), when the guy has had trouble putting in a Lap-Band for years.  I mean, if you can't do a Lap-Band, then you have no business doing a VSG, RNY, or DS.

Lap-Band June 14, 2001. Dr. Rumbaut, Monterrey, Mexico.
Lap-Band removed after 7 years and converted to Sleeve Gastrectomy on July 7, 2008 by Dr. Roslin.  I've had three happy healthy Lap-Band babies.... and one VSG baby.  5 years out from revision to VSG.  Gained 55 pounds in past 5 months, now considering DS. :(

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/09 3:35 am - AZ
On May 12, 2009 at 9:40 AM Pacific Time, ~~Sami~~ *. wrote:
:(

I really think he should lose his license.

I doubt he's only killing Americans.  Probably numeous Mexicans have suffured at his hands as well.

I'll never understand why people even consider him for the DS (although I know this was a sleeve), when the guy has had trouble putting in a Lap-Band for years.  I mean, if you can't do a Lap-Band, then you have no business doing a VSG, RNY, or DS.

I'm really on this now that I discovered if a doctor is THAT bad they can actually land in a MX prison and that is why I was trying to track down Marty (or his family if he passed) so they could join in this.  According to what I found out if a group of patients with poor outcomes sues him, he wouldn't just have his license revoked, he could end up in prison.

Then we don't have to worry about anyone being harmed by him again.

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/09 10:02 am - AZ

So does *anyone* know the status of Marty, the DS victim?

Most Active