We've Got Another Super Star In Our Midst!! Check it Out!

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 2:44 am - TX
Hey Baby doll........thanks.  Ready to go eat some cheesesteaks and tastycakes?  I'll probably be coming out soon.  My Mom's boyfriend died last Thurs.  They were planning to get married.. can you believe that?  

I miss you. 
moore972003
on 1/26/09 2:29 am - IN
Dawn- You are just so beautiful and such an inspiration!

Nicolle- I can say the same to you!  You will be the next calendar girl... what a DS role model you are.  Almost there, girl!  What are we gonna do to celebrate your surgiversary next month???

Mandy                                     ***See my blog for appeal info***

Nicolle
on 1/26/09 2:44 am
Whatever it is, it had better involve ****tails, since I'm allowed to have them at that point! LOL

In all seriousness, my hubby is taking me out in my Prom Dress to celebrate my big day! Of course, I will post pix. I've already told him I want a wrist corsage, too!

I'm all for us getting together soon. Maybe we need to do Kim's idea and do an DS outing around St. Paddy's day in Chicago. It will be close to your anniversary (and Bradshaw's), too. What do you think? 

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

moore972003
on 1/26/09 2:54 am - IN
That sounds great!  Let's start thinking about it.

I can't wait to see those pictures!!!!  Have a blast!

Mandy                                     ***See my blog for appeal info***

Guate Wife
on 1/26/09 2:56 am - Grand Rapids, MI

YES!!!!!

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 2:45 am - TX
Mandy, you're just too kind.  I feel so blessed to have such blind friends.
Lori Black
on 1/26/09 4:03 am - , IN
Such an inspiration and quite the looker our Dawn is! 
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 4:16 am - TX
Thanks so much Lori.  This board is filled with inspirational stories and transformations and yours is one of the best.
Leslie
on 1/26/09 11:18 pm
You look just STUNNING!! You definitely deserve to be in there!!! Congratulations!

4 Years Post Op: At Goal And STILL Loving My DS!  
340/180/180  ~  5'11"  ~   I lost 160 lbs!!  
LBL & Hernia Repair: Done! Arm Lift: Done! Next Up: Thighs & Boobs!
Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at
DSFacts.com

rose78
on 1/26/09 4:31 am - san jose, CA
Hi DAWN!

YOU  are Beautiful in this  calander.... as you already know I am amazed  on your success!

Rose
Most Active