We've Got Another Super Star In Our Midst!! Check it Out!

Redhaired
on 1/26/09 1:19 am - Mouseville, FL
Dawn-
You look amaziing and the pic is beautiful.

Red

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 2:40 am - TX
  Thank Red.  Another 06 graduate!
Frozen_Peach
on 1/26/09 1:46 am
OMG HOW COOL!!!!!

Lookin' good girl!

MY DS  
 labrats.jpg picture by Frozen_Peach

Get the facts about Duodenal Switch at DS Facts
<~~link
DS Recipes can be shared HERE <~~link

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 2:41 am - TX
Thanks Peach.  You're such a hoot and bring so much to this board. I can't tell you how often I laugh out loud at something you've said.........
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 2:02 am - TX
LOL on the song.. now that's gonna be running through my head all day/night.

Thanks so much Nicolle.. you are so sweet. 

I don't get emotional much about my journey but today I'm teary eyed and choked up thinking how far I've come and how much my life changed from that day standing in the doorway between my kitchen and laundry room in IL.  It was such an effort and I was in so much pain just from showering, getting dressed and putting on some makeup for my pre-op pictures.  OMG.. if you only knew how bad my back hurt back then. 

OK, get a grip Dawn.. fast forward to today.  I had on a pair of jeans yesterday that are a size 6 and they're just way too big......and I've been eating like a bad girl recently and tons of it, too.. so I threw them on to go to the laundry mat.. hahahaaaaaa, just thinking about trying to do that pre-op makes me chuckle.. yeah, sure.....like I could have done it.. no way Jose!  John would have been on his own or found a way to get a w/d in this apt and plumbing to hook it up.........because there is no way in HELL I could have helped.  But, I digress.........threw on those 6 jeans because they're my slop around jeans....even eating tons of carbs and lots and lots of food, I swam in them.

I'm wearing a 3X and size 22 or 24 shorts in that before pic.. I wear a 4 bottom and small top now.  I weigh 134-137 these days.

Thank you Scubagirl, for being such a great friend.......and for taking these pictures.. You're one fabulous lady.

I can't wait to see your before and afters, Nicolle.. you've had an amazing journey that is almost to the finish line............and I've so enjoyed sharing it with you.
levittown_loser
on 1/26/09 2:52 am - Levittown, PA
BRAVO GIRL

Hope to see you this summer!

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 2:55 am - TX
Thanks handsome.  It will probably be sooner than summer.  Not sure when the Riverview opens but we'll meet up someplace with some good food.
Former Elizabeth
on 1/26/09 2:22 am
Too cool!    That after photo is so artistically posed, too.   I love it.   Starry looks incredible.

Dennie

"It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it. ~Julia Child"

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 2:42 am - TX
Thanks Dennie.. It's so good to see you back here.  I missed you.  And the photographer takes all the credit for the artistic aspects.  She's really good.  Shout out to Scubagirl!
Bronwen
on 1/26/09 2:27 am - Wilmington, DE
There's my girl!!  Gorgeous as always, but even more gorgeous in person!
sw:298/cw:152/no goal set
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open."  --J.K. Rowling,  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Most Active