We've Got Another Super Star In Our Midst!! Check it Out!

Nicolle
on 1/25/09 11:31 pm
      I love, I love, I love my Calendar Girl!

That's right--it's Paclap calendar time again! For those who don't know, Paclap (John Rabkin's office) publishes a gorgeous, full-color calendar every year. Gracing its pages are just some of their success stories--people who have regained their health and life.

It includes a "before" shot of each person and then a fabulous new one that demonstrates where they are today, a few years out from surgery. An absolute inspiration piece! (To request a calendar, call 888-848-8446.)

Imagine my delight when I opened this year's calendar and who is smiling her gorgeous smile up at me, but our very own Starry1st!!! She is January, "starting the year off fine," as Neil Sedaka says.

And I'd like to give a shout-out to the photographer, Scubagirl. The new shot is lovely. Here are the pics they used in the calendar--I weaseled them out of Dawn!

Pre-op Photo, 2006: (After her 1994 RNY failed)

Today, 128 pounds lighter, two years after her DS:

Way to go, Dawn! This new chapter of your life really agrees with you! Thanks for continuing to "pay it forward" to people seeking revisions to the DS.

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

LisaH73
on 1/25/09 11:33 pm - Middletown, OH
AWESOME!!!  That is really cool!

Dayton/Cincy/Col's Yahoo Group
My DS Photo Page  holding steady at goal since Sept. '08
DS Shirt Shop (non profit)
Yahoo: JoRoLisa73 AIM: JoRoLisa73
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 2:03 am - TX
Thanks Lisa.. you've made some pretty fantastic changes, too.
Tiffany G.
on 1/25/09 11:37 pm
Beautiful pic!  Congrats Dawn!
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 2:05 am - TX
Thanks Tif.  now will you be my friend?  I'll let you know when I'll be in Jersey next.  It shouldn't be too long.. early spring, I'm thinking.

We'll eat, drink and be merry with ma other gurls!
Tiffany G.
on 1/26/09 2:50 am
I can't wait to meet you!  I've never been in the company of a celebrity before. 
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

oobiebus
on 1/26/09 3:03 am, edited 1/26/09 3:03 am - pottstown, PA
Hey Dawn,You are super Model Material girl!You look beautiful sweety!Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 3:25 am - TX
ROFL.. if only.........thanks so much for the nice thoughts, though.  Hugs, Dawn
Felicia S.
on 1/25/09 11:43 pm - Lincoln, NE
Wow! That is an awesome transformation!! I love seeing before and after pictures. Thanks so much for sharing!

Felicia
HW 264 SW 248 CW 140.8 GW 140 

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/09 2:07 am - TX

Ya really think so, Felica?  LOL........

I remember pouring over pics when I was post op.. and thinking that I would be the only one the DS would fail for.. rofl.

Most Active