Upcoming DS Surgeries!

Laugh Out Loud
on 3/29/08 5:33 am
Hi Ruth!  This was posted in the Upcoming Surgery post as a reply to me, so I don't know how many other people will see it.  I didn't go to Mexico, but off the top of my head I think LeaAnn had Ungson for her surgeon and would be happy to talk to you about this.  Perhaps you can contact her, or if you repost this on the main DS board you should hopefully get some replies.  Wishing you the best of luck, Cindy
hopper116
on 3/30/08 6:39 am - Murphy, NC
Hi Cindy,  Can you please add me?  I'm having a revision from a 21 year old VBG to the DS on April 7, 2008.  My doctor is Dr. Greenbaum in NJ. Only 8 days!  YEAH!!! Thank you,  Stephanie
Laugh Out Loud
on 3/30/08 8:26 am
One week is a blink of the eye and will be here fast!  Good luck on your revision, Cindy
Brenda G.
on 4/5/08 11:23 pm - Sarnia, Canada
Hi Cindy I am having my DS surgery on April 15th. Thank you.
Brenda 

Angel 3 Colynda T.  

Laugh Out Loud
on 4/6/08 3:12 am

Busy day - four of you being switched!  Hope the week flies by.  Here's the link to the lists: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/DS/a,messageboard/photos/u zone,photos/action,gallery/albumId,17676/ Good luck to you!  Cindy

Cyberbams
on 5/3/08 8:49 am - Ireland
I've got my date - June 16th 2008, in Liverpool UK.  Surgeon Mr. Kerrigan.  Scared and happy!! Anna.
Laugh Out Loud
on 5/4/08 2:18 am
That's a great date - I'll be one year out then.  It's normal to be both happy and scared at the same time and it sounds like you've got awesome friends for support.  Congrats!  Hope it goes well for you, Cindy
AttyDallas
on 5/27/08 12:27 am - Garland, TX
 Johna's surgery with Dr. Antelmo in Brazil is tomorrow (Wednesday).     &:-) 
attydallas_dblcentury.jpg picture by cmirving 

Laurie D.
on 6/4/08 5:51 am - minden, NE
Date change from June 5th to the 12th.  Boo hooo, but I guess I needed the extra time for things at home.  :)  So you can change my surgery date!  Laurie
SW 308/CW164/ GW 140

Laugh Out Loud
on 6/4/08 11:27 am
Done.  Here's the link: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/ds/a,messageboard/photos/u zone,photos/action,gallery/albumId,17676/ Sorry it's not tomorrow.  Spend the extra week practicing recovery - lay in the sun to get extra vitamin D and eat soft foods like ice cream!  Hope the time passes quickly. Cindy
Most Active