Upcoming DS Surgeries!

Laugh Out Loud
on 3/6/08 12:08 pm
Hey Mandy!  I thought it was just me.  You are right - the link to my profile doesn't work, but the link to the lists does work: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/DS/a,messageboard/action,r eplies/photos/uzone,photos/action,gallery/albumId,17676/ I'm so glad you are gonna "get 'er done"!  Congratulations! Cindy
nursebongo
on 3/6/08 3:36 pm - Xenia, OH

Hi Cindy, I just wanted to give you an update. My duodenal switch surgery with Dr Rita Anderson has been moved to 3/14/08 now instead of 3/18/08. Thanks so much for what you do. The comments of encouragement mean so much to everyone.

I'VE MADE IT TO THE LOSER'S BENCH! Check out my profile for my current measurement stats!

Laugh Out Loud
on 3/7/08 12:39 am
Thanks for your kind words Tonya.  So, you are moving up!  One week from today - that's terrific!  Wishing you the best, Cindy
oobiebus
on 3/13/08 7:27 am - pottstown, PA
Hi there,my surgery is set for monday#/17,yes its st.pattys day!With Dr.Bonnani at abington hospital.I am having duodenal switch! Thanks a bunch!Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Laugh Out Loud
on 3/13/08 9:06 am
OK Trish!  We'll swing Leprechauns in addition to chickens for ya!  You can get to the lists by clicking this link: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/DS/a,messageboard/action,r eplies/photos/uzone,photos/action,gallery/albumId,17676/ Hope it goes well for you, Cindy
filmgal
on 3/14/08 4:16 pm - Modesto, CA
Hi Cindy,  I'd like to be added. I'm having my surgery 3/28 with Dr. Husted. Thank you, Dianna
Laugh Out Loud
on 3/15/08 3:40 am

Dianna - Got you added.  Congratulations on getting your date.  Two weeks - not long now.  Hope it all goes well for you, Cindy

Amber T.
on 3/25/08 3:51 am - Bloomfield, IN
HI!!!  I have a date!!!  August 1, 2008 at 8:00 am.  My surgeon is Dr. Margaret Inman and I will be at St. Vincents Carmel Bariatric Center Amber
Laugh Out Loud
on 3/25/08 10:36 am
Wonderful news!  Congratulations.  I've got you added.  Hope it's a fun, fast summer for you! Cindy
Rufus10
on 3/29/08 2:41 am - Marietta, GA
Thanks to the responses on this board! I found a Surgery in Mexico that I can afford and TRUST. I'm having my DS on April 15 with Dr. Ungson. I'm hoping to talk with some of you, I going alone (widowed 2 years) and while I'm use to life alone. Going to Mexico to have major surgery is alot to take on. Please email with any words of advice. 
Most Active