Upcoming DS Surgeries!

ldz
on 2/21/08 11:34 am, edited 2/21/08 11:39 am
Hello! I am new to OH and I think this is my first post.  I will be having my DS on 3/11 with Dr. Inman :) I am trying to handle the excitement, nerves, and anxiety.  Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.  Leslie
Laugh Out Loud
on 2/22/08 7:03 am
Welcome!  I've got you added to the surgery list.  You can follow this link: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/DS/a,messageboard/photos/u zone,photos/action,gallery/albumId,17676/ The DS ride is all emotions at the same time, and so very worth it.  Walk as soon as you can to help the healing process along, and sip water often to keep from getting dehydrated.  Take chapstick to the hospital and you will do great!  Take "before" pictures now and take your measurements so you can chart your journey.  Your date is coming up fast, so feel free to have at least one meltdown, but know you will do fine.  Good luck to you! Cindy
Agamelover
on 2/22/08 4:26 am, edited 2/22/08 4:29 am
My surgery date is March 12, 2008 at 9:00am with Dr. Lutrykowski.   Like many who have already posted, I'm both excited and scared!  Laura

Laugh Out Loud
on 2/22/08 7:06 am
The excited and scared at the same time is the norm.  I'd be worried about ya if you weren't!  Congratulations.  I've got you added to the lists: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/DS/a,messageboard/photos/u zone,photos/action,gallery/albumId,17676/ Good luck to you.  Enjoy the DS journey, Cindy
nursebongo
on 3/2/08 6:57 am - Xenia, OH
Hi Cindy, I am still new to the site and my date is 3/18/08. I am so excited. I will be having the BPD/DS by Dr Rita Anderson ( New Life Surgery Center) at Kettering Medical Center in Kettering, Ohio. Thanks for all the comments from everyone. If any one has tips on how to put the backgrounds and the cool effects on my profile page I would love them. Tonya Driggs

I'VE MADE IT TO THE LOSER'S BENCH! Check out my profile for my current measurement stats!

Laugh Out Loud
on 3/2/08 10:54 am
Hi Tonya!   Congratulations on getting your date!  I've got you added to the calendar - coming up fast! As far as backgrounds and cool effects, google free web page background and tons of pics by theme, blog separators, etc. will come up for you to copy into your profile.  I also like the tutorials here at OH.  They are easy to follow: http://www.obesityhelp.com/content/tutorials.html Good luck to you - both with your surgery and with sprucing up your page, Cindy
Mia1307
on 3/2/08 9:36 am - NM
April 2nd 2008.....

SW 294.7 CW 126 GW 150  Live in joy even though you have all the facts.

Laugh Out Loud
on 3/2/08 11:07 am, edited 3/12/08 9:20 pm
Hi Mia! You are amazing to forge ahead with Vergito.  Please keep us updated on your progress and any concerns you come across - hopefully we can help you; and if not we will learn with you.  Congratulations, Cindy
Mia1307
on 3/2/08 12:53 pm - NM
Thank you so much, I think I will be his 10th or 12th patient.  I will keep you all posted!!

SW 294.7 CW 126 GW 150  Live in joy even though you have all the facts.

kr306
on 3/4/08 11:58 am
Hi, I'm Kathy and have DS scheduled with Dr. Elariny on 4/4/2008. 
Most Active