LA National Event Registration Underway!

B. McCoy
on 8/24/04 7:22 am - Columbus, OH
Obesityhelp is please to announce its 2nd National Conference of 2004. This special event will be held October 29 - 31, 2004 at Universal City, Hollywood, California; At the beautiful Hilton Universal hotel. The theme for this event is: "Come to Hollywood and be a Star!" To get more information about the 2nd National event please visit the event website. http://ohmemberevents.com/oct.htm Do you have a new life? Or want one? Come to our LA Conference and enjoy new education for the new you! 3 Easy Steps to the NEW YOU: Your first step to the new you is weight loss surgery; now that you are losing the weight, what's next? If your still considering surgery or if your in the approval process our break-out sessions are designed to give you the information and hope to help you as you prepare for the new you! Your second step to the new you: Learning "HOW TO THINK LIKE A THIN PERSON?" Have you ever wondered how the other side thinks? Come and learn the secrets of "thinking thin" as we unravel the hidden truths together. You will walk out of this class in amazement at how simple it really is to "think thin". You can look forward to saying "I understand now..." Your third step to the new you: visit our "THE NEW YOU ROOM" where you will get the chance to try all kinds of new things, to add to look of the NEW YOU. So make sure you come to the National Convention, October 29 -31, 2004 you won't want to miss a minute of it! To see pictures of our first National event click here: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/TexasSupportGroup/ Read reviews of the Texas event: · "The most wonderful thing of it all was that perhaps for the first time, I truly felt accepted.. and what a wonderful feeling that was: to be allowed to play among the stars." · "I had a great time with you.. I feel like I have met so many new friends.. you guys are great." · "Thank you all for letting me be ME!"... Coming Events in 2004! --Tulsa, OK., August 28th, 2004 --Los Angeles, CA., October 29 - 31, 2004 --Washington DC Area, November 6th, 2004 --Knoxville, TN, November 13th, 2004 You won't want to miss a minute of this special National Event in October! For more information about this or any other event please contact me at 866-957-4636 ext. 365 Sincerely, Bo McCoy
Most Active