DC Convention

izdawnie
on 8/4/04 2:31 pm - Haynesville, Me
Dear Guys and Chickies, I am happy to announce that the DC Conventions has been approved, and I have been given the go ahead to post it... It will be held November 5th through the 7th at the Marriot in Bethesda Md. Heather Ford Hotel Sales Manager Phone: 301-564-5062 Hotels rooms are $99.00 a night, make sure you tell them you are with Obestity Help...... You can fly into Reagan International Airport, and they will be providing shuttle buses to the hotel from the Airport.... and also the Marriot will provide shuttles to the Metro train station.... The Convention itself will be held in DC at the Faternal Order of Police Lodge.. It is in the heart of DC, and just blocks from Chinatown, The Police Memorial, Viet Nam Memorial, and our new WWII Memorials... SO far...... Friday Night we will be at the hotel, where we all will be meeting. Saturday we will take the metro into DC, to the seminar at the lodge, and then dinner and dancing to follow... Sunday we are trying to arrange for some tours through DC, and Arlington at the Pentagon... The cost for Admittance is 30.00 per person, and that does include the dinner and dancing... Hope you all can make it, we are really going to have a great time... And it is going to be so cool to finally get to hug a lot of you in real time... Love ya's, Val
Most Active