WOW! 5 Years!

Kricket
on 7/28/04 10:29 am - St. Paul, MN
Geez... my AMOS family doesn't let me forget anything... especially when it's anniversaries. Five years today... WOW! Time goes by. I know I did a bunch of blabbing yesterday... today.. how's my life changed in five years? Naw, I won't go into that... you all hear the same things over and over on that. My biggest excitements are hearing people call me "skinny", "tiny"... etc. That's something I'm still not used to. In my head, I'm still a big person. When I look in the mirror.. or walk by the window... I still can't believe that's me I'm seeing. Being in Wisconsin recently (and I'm still getting to all your pics..I've been trying to get magazine stuff together so we have the B&A section for the next issue) and meeting some of the people who my Team and I work for and seeing their excitement of the possibilities of being in the magazine... it's all undescribable. It's fun and exciting. We put a lot of hours into getting the pics done for all of you. To finally put faces and bodies and personalities to those Thank Yous is invaluable to the work we all do. Well, as you all can see... there are many who gain weight after a few years. It's a warning we all hear, it's talked about in magazines and TV shows. I'm glad I'm one who can beat those odds. I'm glad I can be an example that it doesn't HAVE to be that way. The tool is still there... keep using it... don't give up on yourselves... you can all beat the odds as I and many others have. Don't graze... don't drink w/ meals (I still don't drin****il 45 mins after eating)... follow what you're taught and what your doctor tells you to do. I eat chocolates. Hershey Kisses are my SIN. I love them! So, don't w/hold on yourself, or as in dieting, you'll go so long w/out.. then overdue 'cuz the craving is so bad. In between meals.. drink lots. As they say, many times when you think you're hungry, you're actually thirsty... so I always try the water first. If I'm still hungry, then I'll eat something. My passion seems to be cottage cheese and fruit... right now.. blueberries. When they're out of season... canned fruit... non sweetened... my kids don't even eat that Heavy Syrup stuff. I'm known for saying, "I gotta get my protein." I actually feel sluggish w/out it. Well, I'm off to getting pics for the magazine... then Wisconsin pics scanned and sent back.... please get those approval forms in.. please include your Member ID... this is listed under your name on your profile. Have a great day and I love ya all! :kiss: Photo Processing Manager - [email protected]
Most Active