I'm home and sleeved!

Nicole S.
on 8/21/11 12:32 am - Vallejo, CA
I got home yesterday and officially sleeved. Time to let the new journey begin!
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

Ryzmom2101
on 8/21/11 6:20 am
Hey Sleeve sista!
   It was sooo nice to see you yesterday on the way out! I wish I could have stopped and chatted. If I'd known you were so close, i would have ventured down. I walked down the hall a few times but odviously didn't know it was you in there.  
   So you only stayed 2 nights? I stayed 3 because my surgeon didn't come back the second night and by the time I was supposed to be released, the pharmacy was closing. I would have come home without my loritab. That would have been disasterous! I'm in pain! But it's from the incisions going thru my abdominal muscles. OUCH! I can eat about a 1/4 cup of applesauce or yogurt. I'm trying to sip all day long.
   SO, how are you? How's your pain level? Are you able to eat? Sleep?
   My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/#!/Ryzmom2101. If you have FB, please add me.
My email is: [email protected].

Martha
Nicole S.
on 8/21/11 8:19 am - Vallejo, CA
Martha,

I thought that was you! I'm sorry you're in pain. I'm in some discomfort but not actual pain. Yeah I was there for two days - don't think I could've handled another day there. I tried to add you on FB but it's being goofy.

I've been walking, sipping and resting.

Who was your surgeon? I had Dr Li and I have to say he was pretty damn good to me. Plus I think it helped being first surgery of the day lol

Get to feeling better soon Martha!!

~Nicole  

Nicole S.
on 8/21/11 8:43 am - Vallejo, CA
Martha,

Might be easier to add me I can't find you. Look for me Nicole (Nikki) Smith - San Quentin Ca
~Nicole  

newbarb2
on 8/21/11 10:58 pm, edited 8/21/11 10:58 pm
Nicole and Martha,

Congratulations and welcome to the Losers Bench!  I wish you both a very speedy recovery and nothing but success!

Hugs,
Barb

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 10:37 am - CA
welcome sleeve sisters !!
VNARN
on 8/24/11 9:48 am - Desert Hot Springs, CA
Congrats, Ladies,  Glad you are both on the other side  I will be joining you on Monday!
Most Active