Up, down all around cant decide

Nicole S.
on 7/25/11 4:41 am - Vallejo, CA

My up - I have my surgery consult tomorrow

my down- people are trying to change who I am.  One even went as far as telling me I needed to go to church to become more submissive and to bite my tongue.  (NOT going to happen - either one) 
And #2 feeling the pre birthday blues - BLAH 

Trying to keep my head above water and focus on what is important right now- ME and my surgery date!

~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/11 6:44 am - Santa Cruz, CA
"Submissive"????  Puh-leeze.

If you can get some inspiration from some form of religion, that's great, but YOU are the only one
that can take care of YOU.

As for birthday blues--I just picked one I had a good time at and celebrated that one over and over
for YEARS!!  I don't know how long I celebrated being 34 y.o., but it was a good year so I kept it.

(That's the year I dyed my hair ash blonde, learned to sail, and went to Acapulco, Mexico, by myself!)

I spent hours looking at the "Before & After" photos on this site, reading the blogs, etc.  Very inspiring.

Best wishes,
Nicole S.
on 7/25/11 6:53 am - Vallejo, CA
Thank you so much Lynn,

Sadly it has been a LONG time since I have had a birthday worth remembering. 
The submissive thing - will NEVER happen with me.  I am who I am and thats all that I am (thank you Popeye)

So for now I am keeping my head down and plugging forward to my appt tomorrow!  I will deal with everything else one day at a time! 
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

newbarb2
on 7/25/11 12:00 pm
Nicole,

Congrats on your consult tomorrow, how wonderful is that!!!

As far as people changing you..... really?  Don't they know they need to worry about themselves? 
I think I have to feel somewhat sorry for the person who said that you needed to go to church to become more submissive!  That's kinda sad that this is what this person gets out of church!  Oh well, I guess that's why we're all different eh?

Maybe on your birthday you might focus on the new life that awaits for you and the rebirth you will experience.  Birthday's celebrate you as a person!!!  Be proud, stand tall and yell "heck ya I'm good!!!"  Cuz you are.

I wish you all the best for tomorrow and can't wait to hear all about it.

Hugs,
Barb

Most Active