Recent Posts

prplady
on 7/29/11 1:08 am - Canada
M1CHELLE
on 7/28/11 11:49 am - Kelowna, Canada
Topic: Start my pre-op diet tomorrow!
 Well, tomorrow I start the 2 week pre-op liquid diet.  I'm so ready to start!!  Sounds kind of weird but I'm looking forward to it because it's propelling me towards my goal!  So I'm pretty excited.  Hopefully it won't be too hard. :)
Michelle  
HW: 282.5   SW: 263.5   CW: 235

prplady
on 7/28/11 8:07 am - Canada
Topic: Langley support group meeting
hi  yall

if you are not away this weekend we are havin a meeting

langley Hospital

10 am

conference room

number 3

not the easiest to find.. but if you need one of us to wait at the front entry let us know and we sure will

clovergirl
on 7/27/11 12:15 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: update on my progress
 Congrats!!! 50 lbs is huge, and that's fantastic. Keep us posted :)
suzanneb
on 7/26/11 10:13 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

Congratulations on your weight loss this is fantastic news.

Suzanne

jaynak
on 7/26/11 12:51 pm - Canada
Congrats!!!!!  I can't wait to have my surgery and start down this road!!!
M1CHELLE
on 7/26/11 8:13 am - Kelowna, Canada
That's AWESOME!  Way to go!  I bet you feel so good.  How has it been hard for you?
I'm scheduled for the sleeve Aug 12th, and getting so excited.  Can't wait to start losing too.
Michelle
Michelle  
HW: 282.5   SW: 263.5   CW: 235

Momx4kids
on 7/26/11 6:52 am - Abbotsford, Canada
Topic: update on my progress
I haven't checked in  for a bit but I wanted to give an update....my surgery was in May and since then I have lost almost 50 lbs!! I has been hard work but very exciting to see the results!!

suzanneb
on 7/26/11 12:31 am - North Vancouver, Canada
Topic: August weight loss surgery support meeting in Vancouver

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to remind everyone about the next Vancouver weight loss surgery support meeting it's on Thursday August 4th at 7:00 pm, at Mt. St. Joseph's Hospital, take the elevator up to the 1st floor, Sister Germaine Roy conference room. This meeting is open to preops, postops, spouses, support people or anyone looking into weight loss surgery.

Hope to see you there

Suzanne

[email protected]

Lynnww666
on 7/25/11 7:14 am - Canada
Topic: RE: hi
 Hi,
Thanks for all the info and the hellos and yes, all those I've dealt with in Richmond have been very helpful and supportive. Also, yes, my dietician is Nooshin. She seems very nice and I see her Wednesday afternoon the day before my surgery so that's why I'm nervous as she'll be weighing me and told me that if I haven't lost they could cancel the surgery and that would be AWFUL as I've been on this path for three years now (Having wasted a great deal of time with the Victoria docs. They may be good docs but the organization there was really not very good)
Anyhow, I'm sure that with six pounds down and a couple of days to go and nothing but low-carb protein shakes (with skinny coconut milk for even fewer carbs) my liver should be as good as it's gonna be prior to the surgery.
Fingers crossed and I can't wait to get it done. I'm also having my gallbladder out and an umbilical hernia repaired so I'm getting a three-fer with this surgery.
Cheers,
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

Most Active