on 8/4/11 11:39 am - Kelowna, Canada
Topic: RE: OMG!!! I just got my date!!!
 Congrats!  So exciting!!!
Michelle  
HW: 282.5   SW: 263.5   CW: 235

bamf
on 8/4/11 9:59 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada
Topic: OMG!!! I just got my date!!!

I JUST GOT MY SURGERY DATE  -  October 3rd. 
I am incredibly over excited, and now I am starting to feel really scared, too.
I still can't believe that Dr. Sampath's office actually called.
Barb

Lynnww666
on 8/4/11 9:54 am - Canada
Topic: RE: isopure low carb drinks
Hi Barb,
Thanks for the info.... I was not clear in my posting but I'm looking for the clear juice-like drinks from isopure that are higher protein and lower carb, not the shake version. I like the shakes and sometimes use Premier which - you are right - are really pretty good. I also really enjoy BioX which are about the same.
These Isopure drinks I want look like Koolaid or some such, just like water but with the protein and such. I'm beginning to suspect they don't exist up here.... sigh.... too bad sometimes the richness of the shakes is a bit much and I though these would be lighter.
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

bamf
on 8/4/11 9:36 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada
Topic: RE: Langley support group meeting
Thanks for the info.  We will be out of town for the BBQ, but if something happens that we have to postpone of cancel our plans due to appointments, I will contact you for more details about BBQ.

I JUST GOT MY SURGERY DATE, FOR OCTOBER 3rd!!!!!

Barb

bamf
on 8/4/11 9:29 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada
Topic: RE: isopure low carb drinks
I have found "Premier High Protein Chocolate Shakes" at Costco.  First discovered them at the Bellevue Conference in mid July.  I really like them. Each Shake is 325 ml, and has only 160 calories, 30g of protein, 3g fat,3g fibre, 5g carbs, plus 25% daily value of lots of vitamins and minerals.  I do not know how this compares to the isopure drinks you are looking for, but this might work for you.

Barb
Lynnww666
on 8/4/11 6:19 am - Canada
Topic: isopure low carb drinks
I'm just wondering if anyone out there has stumbled across Isopure's low carb protein drinks in BC... well, maybe the lower mainland or Vancouver Island.
I can buy the regular carb one's at the pharmacy but they're like 30+ carbs for 15 grams of protein which is pretty high. Am very much hoping the zero carb ones are available somewhere so if anyone has found them, please do let me know. I'm headed from the Island to Richmond on Tuesday for post-surgical checkup and could look for them if I had any tips.
Cheers all,
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

prplady
on 8/4/11 3:25 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Langley support group meeting
ok so there is no meeting this sat in langley

It has been cancelled

there is a bbq on the 21 of August

dare2see
on 8/4/11 12:45 am - Maple Ridge, Canada
Topic: RE: I need a buddy or friend
Oh PS. I'd pay for everything.:)
dare2see
on 8/3/11 12:43 pm - Maple Ridge, Canada
Topic: RE: OOC weight Lost.
Thank you two so much for the information, I will do that right away. :)
I'll let you how it goes..
Regards
kelly

henner33
on 8/3/11 9:53 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Dr. Jaimie Ponce DeLeon at the INT Hospital in Tijuana Mexico?
Try the website www.verticalsleevetalk.com  Lots of people who went to Mexico on that site. Also the VSG surgery forum on this site might get more responses. All the best.
Cheers
Most Active