Recent Posts

M1CHELLE
on 8/5/11 4:22 am - Kelowna, Canada
Topic: RE: isopure low carb drinks
Let me know if you find it in Richmond because I will be going there next week and would like to get some if it's there!
Thanks!
M1CHELLE
on 8/5/11 4:19 am - Kelowna, Canada
Topic: RE: It's my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! Things are happening fast now! That's awesome news! So excited for you
Michelle  
HW: 282.5   SW: 263.5   CW: 235

bamf
on 8/5/11 3:52 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada
Topic: RE: It's my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!  I just got my appointment with Nooshin for my pre-op program, still somewhat scared, though.  Keep in touch.

Barb
jaynak
on 8/5/11 2:17 am - Canada
Topic: RE: OMG!!! I just got my date!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!  I know how you feel as I just got the call as well and will follow you on October 17!!!!  Should be hearing about more surgeries now that they will be doing one every Monday from October to April.
jaynak
on 8/5/11 2:16 am - Canada
Topic: It's my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got a call with my surgery date with Dr. Sampath!!!!!  I'm scheduled for October 17, 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't believe that it's finally scheduled and is only 2 months away!!!!!!  I'm so freakin excited (and terrified) right now!!!!!
Lynnww666
on 8/4/11 11:31 pm - Canada
So, two votes for Walmart.... I will check the Richmond one (well they probably have more than one...) then when I am over on Tuesday. I had already looked here but they didn't have ... just the grape frost (which oddly I find less disgusting when it is warm rather than cold)
I had not noticed any of the Weider juice crystals there, but perhaps since I was looking for the Isopure, I overlooked that one.
Our Nanaimo GNC is tiny now and has a very limited selection.
Thanks for all the ideas.
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

henner33
on 8/4/11 3:17 pm - Canada
The Isopure Grape frost is disgusting. I was also looking for a juice type protein drink and so far the best I found was at Walmart. It is a Weider product. Peach Mango spla**** isn't too bad, you mix it with water. It tastes like that peach juice that you can buy in the flavored crystals.  I would just like to share that all Whey protein drinks seem to have that milky aftertaste and I have not found one yet that doesn't.  I saw some in GNC that i would like to try too when this one is all gone. Best of luck in your search.
Cheers
Margo N.
on 8/4/11 2:28 pm
I've seen them at some Walmarts in the lower mainland, and, I THINK, at Popeye's.
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

clovergirl
on 8/4/11 12:27 pm - Canada
clovergirl
on 8/4/11 12:23 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: OMG!!! I just got my date!!!
 That's FANTASTIC!! I'm on a waiting list to get a date too :) Congrats, I'm really glad Dr Sampath's office called you today. 2 months!!!!!!!!!
Most Active