Recent Posts

henner33
on 8/6/11 12:21 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: It's my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay congrats Jayna!! So happy for you! Enjoy the rest of your summer. It is so exciting to get your date!! It will be here before you know it.
Cheers
henner33
on 8/6/11 12:16 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: OMG!!! I just got my date!!!
Congrats!! It will fly by and before you know it it will be here! I had surgery with Dr Nguyen in June and I can't believe it has been 6 weeks already! All the best to you.
Cheers
bamf
on 8/6/11 10:42 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada
Topic: RE: OMG!!! I just got my date!!!
Hi to all:
Thanks for all the support, it really does help to know that others care.
Barb
Lynnww666
on 8/6/11 5:26 am - Canada
Isn't it exciting once you have a date you can start crossing off the days for. They will fly by (with the possible exception of the two weeks prior when you're on that dull, dull liquid diet) and before you know it, you'll be in the recovery room.
Good luck to you on your way!
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

M1CHELLE
on 8/5/11 4:12 pm - Kelowna, Canada
Topic: RE: Start my pre-op diet tomorrow!
 Day 8 done, 6 more to go!  I am so excited.  1 week and I will be sleeved!
Michelle  
HW: 282.5   SW: 263.5   CW: 235

jaynak
on 8/5/11 2:11 pm - Canada
Thanks everyone!!!  I'm so excited and it seem so surreal that it's finally booked and actually happening!!!!  Only a few months and I'll finally be on the other side, wow.

Jayna
Lynnww666
on 8/5/11 11:36 am - Canada
Topic: RE: isopure low carb drinks
I can check both those places but, oddly enough, I phoned the GNC in Richmond Centre as it's close to where I was going and the snippy young thing on the phone said they didn't carry that product line.... hmmmmm..... chances are she doesn't know what's in her store as well as she should eh???

Lynnww666
on 8/5/11 11:33 am - Canada
Hi,
Today I was in the Pharmasave where I had bought the rape mist isopure and they said they didn't carry it anymore as it really wasn't selling but if I wanted to order a carton of 4 cases they'd get me one. So I mentioned I was really looking for the low carb version and they looked it up and said they'd order the Alpine Punch which is supposed to be low carb for me and they'd have it in by Monday most likely... so in the end I might not have to check out places in Richmond after all.
In fact I ordered the case and will be paying Pharmasave just their regular price, no special shipping or whatever.
But then maybe I should check out the Walmart just in case they have other versions or cheaper. I can get extra that way.
I will post whatever I find out.
Lynn

henner33
on 8/5/11 11:06 am - Canada
There is a GNC in Richmond center and they did have the juice type protein there the other day when I was down (Aug 2nd). If you are going to be in Richmond you could go into the GNC there and there is also a Popeye's right across the street from Richmond center on No 3 road. 
Cheers
clovergirl
on 8/5/11 11:00 am - Canada
 YAY!! That is so awesome!!! I'm really excited for you :)
Most Active