sexy_me
on 8/23/11 5:47 pm
VSG on 02/06/12
Topic: RE: Coming to Richmond on the 25th for 2 week post op appt
Its too bad I had to change appts to november :( I would have like to meet
clovergirl
on 8/23/11 10:22 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Executive Inn Airport Inn
For sure! My mom doesn't drive in the city, and with living out in Langley, she isn't going to stay here while I'm in the hospital. Makes a huge difference being able to get discounts
jaynak
on 8/23/11 1:47 am, edited 8/23/11 12:12 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Executive Inn Airport Inn
Thanks for the reminder!!!!  I believe that most hotels if you're coming for medical appointments offer a discounted rate, doesn't hurt to ask when you're phoning to book a room.
Lynnww666
on 8/22/11 8:41 am - Canada
Sorry M1chelle, just noticed you live in Kelowna.... not TOO near Vancouver is it....lol.
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

Lynnww666
on 8/22/11 8:39 am - Canada
Gosh, I wish I could.... I will be doing a half shift at work that day but will be in Van (nearish downtown) staying with friends for the weekend. You don't live in that part of town do you M1chelle?
I will be coming into Richmond on Sept. 13. I have a Garrett appointment at 11 and then the surgeon at 3:30 so if anyone wanted to do coffee or lunch  I could do so that day.
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

bamf
on 8/22/11 5:57 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada
I would love to meet with you, but I will be in Prince George, at that time.  Maybe next time?  Let me know when that will be.
Thanks, Barb
clovergirl
on 8/22/11 12:06 am - Canada
Topic: Executive Inn Airport Inn
For anyone who is coming from out of town into Richmond for surgery, or has family coming from out of town, the Executive Inn Airport in Richmond is right across the road from the hospital, and if you let them know that you're in town for surgery, they will give you a discounted rate. My Mom found this out, and thought I would share this if anyone was looking! 
M1CHELLE
on 8/21/11 2:49 am - Kelowna, Canada
Topic: Coming to Richmond on the 25th for 2 week post op appt
Does anyone want to meet for coffee?  My appt is not until 2:15, so I could potentially meet with you before that or maybe after?  Let me know! 
Michelle  
HW: 282.5   SW: 263.5   CW: 235

jaynak
on 8/20/11 3:02 am - Canada
Topic: RE: NG tube
I have heard the same thing.
M1CHELLE
on 8/19/11 6:35 pm - Kelowna, Canada
Topic: RE: NG tube
I haven't had RNY but I know some people who have and they say the same thing.
Most Active