Recent Posts

Lynnww666
on 11/1/11 1:30 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Tomorrow is Surgery Time
Hope it all went well and you are now recuperating nicely. It takes awhile to get used to it but it gets better, really, and in six months you will be so glad you did all this.
Lynn
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

jaynak
on 10/31/11 2:15 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Richmond Hospital Visitors
 Yup, they're 10am-8pm.  I think for family they may make an exception depending on the patients condition.  I know that when I was in the hospital after my surgery there was family of one of the other people in my room there at all hours.  Honestly, to allow you time to rest and heal the visiting hours that they have will probably be more than enough, I could not imagine having someone with me all the time all day, but that's just me.  There was also family of one of the other patients on the floor that slept over in the TV room, but I think that was pretty extreme and his condition was pretty serious.

jaynak
on 10/31/11 2:10 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Pain in the side
 The pain is still there, in fact worse tonight after the long drive from Kamloops to Surrey.  I did see my GP this morning and he was able to get me in for a CT scan right away so that was done this afternoon as well, still waiting on results from that.  Hoping that it's nothing serious and that tomorrow I will find something out.
Definately very lucky that Dr. Sampath is so very caring of his patients and will respond to any and all concerns.  I have no idea if he was even on-call this weekend but he responded to my email within about 12 hours with a phone call, not many docs would've done that. 
Will keep everyone posted and let you know the results of the CT scan once I get them.

readyornot
on 10/31/11 12:50 pm
Good luck and please please stay in touch.  thoughts are with you.
prplady
on 10/31/11 12:22 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: November Vancouver weight loss surgery support meeting
http://www.si03.com/medical/med_index.htm

with that link you can order

13 samples of the syntrax powders and all the ones I have tried so far are awesome!

I think it is 13 bucks and free shipping

not too sure if it can ship to canada .. but it is easy to get it to Blaine and go across and pick it up

HW 270  SW 226 CW 175.8 GW 150

prplady
on 10/31/11 11:34 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Richmond Hospital Visitors
 think they are 10 till 8

not sure about family

HW 270  SW 226 CW 175.8 GW 150

lilymorg
on 10/31/11 9:49 am
Topic: Richmond Hospital Visitors
 I was wondering if anyone can tell me some info about Richmond Hospital visitors??

Is there specific visiting hours?  
can family come anytime?

lilymorg
on 10/31/11 9:46 am
Topic: RE: Pain in the side
just wondering how you are doing...hope the pain subsided.
Im so glad to hear that Dr. Sampath does great followup care. Its reassuring!
lilymorg
on 10/31/11 9:43 am
Topic: RE: 6 down and 8 to go
awesome!! You are doing great!
lilymorg
on 10/31/11 9:42 am
good luck! Hope it went well!!!

Im 2 weeks behind you. Can't wait to hear how it all went
Most Active