Recent Posts

jaynak
on 12/5/11 2:23 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Preop appointments
My surgery was Oct 17 and I was called about pre-op appts. in the being of September.  I was able to arrange to do all of my pre-op stuff in one day.  I saw Nooshin, Dr. You, the pre-op nurse, had blood work, ecg and chest x-ray and then had some time to grab a bite to eat before waiting for the anesthestist to arrive and had a short appt. with her.  I also had to do a 60-90 minute assessment with someone from PAL for the research that they're doing on the benefits of this surgery.  I believe that for those of us that are from out of town they generally try to arrange everything for the same day to minimize the number of times that you have to travel to Richmond.  Good luck with all of your appts.

sexy_me
on 12/5/11 8:27 am, edited 12/5/11 8:35 am
VSG on 02/06/12
Topic: Preop appointments
 Hi,

I haven't been booked yet for preops but because I'm coming in LD, I really need to plan ahead. I was wondering how long will apointments will take, are they all in one day? Should I call them and ask. I don't know the number though. 
Jillville
on 12/5/11 1:56 am - Surrey, Canada
VSG on 04/16/12
Topic: RE: changing ways course
 Hello - I'm doing the Changeways course...I recognize you, prplady, and Clover Girl :)  See you both on Thursday! 
dawny5267
on 12/4/11 6:09 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Follow my Blog if you like
Hi chattycat, want to wish you all the best on your surgery, no complications and speedy recovery, mines at 11:30 same day, who knows maybe we will end up in the same room. 

Dawna

Chattycat50
on 12/3/11 11:35 am - Fanny Bay Vancouver Island BC, Canada
Topic: Follow my Blog if you like
Hey I am two days away from surgery in Victoria . if you would like to follow my blog , this is it

http://cathy-todayinanutshell.blogspot.com/

have a good day
CathyB

Chattycat50
on 12/2/11 1:51 pm - Fanny Bay Vancouver Island BC, Canada
Topic: RE: Dec 6 Surgery
Thanks Cathrine, We miss him so much
CathyB

Laney B.
on 12/2/11 8:18 am
Topic: RE: anybody coming up with Dr Nguyen for surgery? urgent!!
 Thanks Rhonda, mine is more digestive tract probs, so surgeon already cancelled me :( i think i might just take it as a sign i shouldn't get the surgery
Momx4kids
on 12/2/11 5:55 am - Abbotsford, Canada
I'm not sure what you are sick with, but at the time of my surgery I had strept throat, and was pretty sick the week before the surgery . I phoned them hoping I wouldn't have to cancel (because I had to be on meds prior to surgery), and they said it wouldn't be an issue, and everything went well in the end. Hope you feel better and go ahead with your date if you can!!
Rhonda

Laney B.
on 12/1/11 10:59 am
 really? i'm finding it strange that nobody wants an earlier surgery date haha
bratz-78
on 12/1/11 9:30 am
Sorry to hear that! i have the same problem diffrent Doctor (Sampath) but in Feb, that would have solved my problem too! good luck!
Most Active