Recent Posts

bamf
on 12/20/11 2:31 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada
Topic: OMG 100 pounds
I can't believe it, but I actually did it.  As of today, I am down 100 pounds.  Working towards another 60 pounds, to reach my goal.  I had to recheck the scale 3 times, before I could actually comprehend what it was telling me.  I am soooo happy.
Linda R.
on 12/19/11 8:40 am - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 02/20/12
Topic: RE: Delay of Surgery
Well now I found out( because the hospital called me) that they gave my surgery date away.  After I have the heart test done then they'll see when they can get me in for surgery.

Needless to say I'm not happy, but what can I do.

Linda
jaynak
on 12/19/11 6:39 am - Canada
Topic: RE: widget
If you look under tools at the top of the page and click on body tracker you can enter your current weight and your goal weight.  Then click anywhere on the page and it will save the data for you and it will show on your ticker.

jaynak
on 12/19/11 6:37 am - Canada
Good luck!!!!  I hope they are able to get your tests done and your surgery goes as planned.

Linda R.
on 12/19/11 5:45 am - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 02/20/12
oh joy good news the DR here is doing a push for me to get the stress test done. hopefully it will be all done by thursday.
Linda R.
on 12/19/11 5:41 am - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 02/20/12
Topic: RE: widget
in your profile applications there is a spot for weight changes under health tracker. That shoulod change it.
Chattycat50
on 12/19/11 5:11 am - Fanny Bay Vancouver Island BC, Canada
Topic: widget
ok I figured out how to get a weight lose widget on my posts but I can't figure out how to add the weight lose to it.anyone help me with this
CathyB
http://cathy-todayinanutshell.blogspot.com/

Linda R.
on 12/19/11 2:10 am - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 02/20/12
Topic: Delay of Surgery
Well went for all my pre op tests, Dr. You heard a slight murmur, but said it shouldn't cancell my appointment.But he wanted a stress test and heart mapping done.  Everything else went well.
Now my GP here has gotten me an appointment for this thursday for my echo cardiogram,  But it looks like they wont be able to do a stress test until January 9,2012, which is supposed to be my surgery date.  Now Dr. You says they will have to postpone my surgery.   I am not feeling very happy right now because of this.  I was so up for this, now I feel so sad and I'm tryig to hold iot together.
Linda
Chattycat50
on 12/17/11 5:29 am, edited 12/17/11 5:29 am - Fanny Bay Vancouver Island BC, Canada
Topic: RE: Ten day post Op, proein samples and what do I do ?
started with 4 glucernia and added skim milk with them to make 1200 cals a day and then two weeks in just 4 shakes to make 900 cals
CathyB
http://cathy-todayinanutshell.blogspot.com/

lilymorg
on 12/17/11 5:21 am
Topic: RE: Ten day post Op, proein samples and what do I do ?
I suggest getting an unflavored protein powder...and you can then mix it in anything...like soup, yogurt...even your coffee.  And it does have a slight taste, but no where near as bad as the flavored ones.  Now I have been using it to make fruit smoothies, a little greek yogurt, milk & fruit and it all comes out to about 40 protein. 
Most Active