Recent Posts

Serenisis
on 7/24/12 3:19 pm - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
Topic: RE: Does anyone have . . .
 I don't have the book for sale, but it's definitely worth picking up -- that, and the weight loss surgery recipes for dummies book.  You'll find them cheaper (and get free shipping) if you buy them online with chapters/coles as it costs more to have them sent to a physical store...
             HW: 401 --- 1st Consult: 373 --- SW: 333, lost 68lbs total pre-op!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

lotusgyrl
on 7/24/12 3:17 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: mental health screening
Awesome Thanks for your insight. That doesn't sound so bad. And glad to hear she's easy to talk to. I am noticing these people that we deal with are extremely positive and helpful, makes the whole process that much more enjoyable. Thanks again
Serenisis
on 7/24/12 3:17 pm - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
Topic: RE: Any August Surgery buddies?
 Thank you! I really am so excited...everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous but I'm not in the least -- this is definitely the right thing for me :) 

lotusgyrl
on 7/24/12 3:13 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Does anyone have . . .
Hi sorry I do not have the book for sale as family is reading it. But I am out here in the Valley. Congrats on your first(?) appointment! My doc is Dr Nguyen. Just had my first appointment last month. Hope to hear from you
Serenisis
on 7/24/12 3:10 pm - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
Topic: RE: mental health screening
 Robyn is sweet and sooo easy to talk to! Just be honest and open-minded...She asks you some questions off a few sheets and explains what it all means as she circles and writes things.  Some gets forwarded to your surgeon, the rest is for her. You talk about and rank things that motivate you to help with goal-setting as well...the session flies by, you've got nothing to worry about! :) 

lotusgyrl
on 7/24/12 3:05 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Any August Surgery buddies?
I don't have an app booked yet but I am sending you well wishes,...You must be getting excited!
lotusgyrl
on 7/24/12 3:03 pm - Canada
Topic: mental health screening
It's time to go to the garret wellness center and get my mental health screening with Robin. Anyone give me some advice for what I'm in for? I'm a little bit nervous.
porkandbeans
on 7/24/12 8:46 am - Canada
Topic: Does anyone have . . .
a Weight Loss Surgery For Dummies Book for sale?  I'm a new member, just saw Dr Sampath on June 14th.  Live out in the valley anyone from this out this way, I'd love to hear from you.
Serenisis
on 7/24/12 7:36 am - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
Topic: RE: I'm still alive
 Hello, you! :) It's been awhile...don't get discouraged, you know your facts and we all work hard at our own pace...when it happens, it will happen FAST! 

Most Active