Weight Loss surgery support meeting - Vancouver March meeting **** at Mt. St. Joseph's...

suzanneb
on 2/25/13 6:26 pm, edited 3/6/13 4:24 pm - North Vancouver, Canada
Hi Everyone<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Well I can't believe we are all ready at the end of February. Where does the time go to.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Our next weight loss surgery support meeting will be on Thursday, March 7th at Mt. St. Joseph's Hospital <br /><br />
from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm, at Mt. St. Joseph's Hospital in Vancouver. Please come in the hospital using the Prince Edward Street entrance, take the elevator to the 1st floor, and turn left come half way down the hallway and we are in St. Germaine Roy Conference Room.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
There is street parking mostly, and some paid parking.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
All support people, friends, family, spouses/partners are welcome to come to this meeting. <br /><br />
<br /><br />
Bring your ideas and thoughts on what you want to get from these meetings.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Also I know Cara had mentioned starting a book club, Please let us know if tou are <br /><br />
<br /><br />
Hope to see you at the meeting,<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Suzanne<br /><br />
[email protected]<br /><br />
<br /><br />
PS If you wan to be added to the email reminder list please email me and let me know.

stormyrock
on 3/5/13 11:32 am
VSG on 02/18/13

Can I be added to the list?  [email protected]  I don't think I can make it on the 7th but would love to join a support group.

Highest weight 271

VSG Feb 18/2013

suzanneb
on 3/6/13 4:06 pm - North Vancouver, Canada
Yes I wll add you to the WLS email list.

Most Active