Was hoping to meet ...

MaGraw
on 8/20/12 3:01 pm - Canada
Hey~I am not new to RNY, I am 4.5 years and maintaining a 100lb loss.  I have been at my goal weight for about 2 years.  I am however new to this sight.  I was hoping to hear more from BC (lower Fraser Valley)   Are you out there?
Serenisis
on 8/24/12 9:54 pm - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
 Congrats on the loss!!! There are quite a few of us out here, this board just doesn't see a lot of action.  Are you familiar with any of the regional support groups that meet every month? We have them in Vancouver, Burnaby, Langley, Abbotsford, and Chilliwack. 
             HW: 401 --- 1st Consult: 373 --- SW: 333, lost 68lbs total pre-op!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MaGraw
on 8/25/12 8:57 am - Canada
No, I have no knowledge of support groups but would love to be part of one in the Chilliwack area.  Do you have any info?  Thanks so much.  Had my surgery in Montreal almost 5 years ago.  I have researched on my own through various sites and my Doc is very supportive bit I am her first RNY client.
Serenisis
on 8/25/12 11:51 am - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
 I don't know exactly where they meet, but I believe it's the 3rd saturday of every month?  I believe the group was on hiatus for the summer but may start up again in the fall if there are enough people out there.   Here's a link to the facebook group, maybe you can ask around there!:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/166970970003631/
             HW: 401 --- 1st Consult: 373 --- SW: 333, lost 68lbs total pre-op!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Most Active