great surgeon for a tummy tuck in lower mainland?

Laney B.
on 8/22/12 1:01 am
 ok, so check this guy out, he gets fab ratings and stuff, i think i might give him a call when i've lost more weight

http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/41314/Dr-Richard+J-War ren-Vancouver-BC.html
bonnietuck
on 3/5/13 4:38 am - Canada

i just had a bunch of work done on feb 11 in edmonton. i had a breast reduction, thight lift, upper and lower tummy done. the cost for me was 12,225  this included the gst. the doctors name was johnathon toy and he is fabulous! he specializes in weight loss body reconstruction. if you phone, they say he is not taking any new referrals but maybe if you talked to reception and told them you went through the classes in bc..........

Laney B.
on 3/5/13 6:12 am

thank you soooooo much!!! did you have partial coverage?  went thru what classes? lol

i spent the money on something else, but will come up with it again i'm sure, maybe by then he will take new patients :)

bonnietuck
on 3/5/13 10:47 am - Canada

the lower tummy was covered and i think a partial part of the thigh lift was covered by health care   in edmonton, i had a series of about 12 classes i had to attend to have ryn done. i also saw a psychologist, nutritionist , nurses  and doctor. the whole process took about 2 years not to mention the 3 years waiting list.  all the pain and waiting was worth it i guess

Laney B.
on 3/5/13 10:53 am

thanks again hon! yeah i did go thru alot to get my surgery, i'm glad i got it, it's enabled me to pretty much eat healthy, where i couldn't before, i was too hungry.... but i carry all my weight in my stomach, and even tho i have lost 90 lbs i still pretty much look as bad as i ever did, my face looks skinnier tho... i wrote to one surgeon about a tummy tuck and he asked me if i had lost any weight AT ALL after seeing a nude pic of my stomach.... he recommended that i don't get the surgery because a tummy tuck doesn't remove fat, just skin... so yeah, i gave up and spend the money on an RV lol... but i'm still losing weight slowly, so hopefully, one day.... thanks so much, now i know it's possible

Sectirepas1957
on 8/7/14 10:01 pm

I would suggest  you to go for Oakland's plastic surgeon - Dr. Joseph Togba . My friend got her tummy tuck from there. The procedure went well and got commendable results.

Most Active