premier ready to drink shakes from Costco

momjan
on 3/26/12 2:35 am - Canada
Have you guys looked at Popeye's Canada?  I shop there for protein; they have multitudes of varieties, flavours, etc.  They have a great return policy as well and if you are in store can ask for tastes of the different ones.

They are on line as well, if not in the city you live in.
Nikkal
on 3/26/12 5:33 am
VSG on 07/18/13
 I love Popeye's - theyve been great - but finding a variety of products is good too!
sexy_me
on 3/26/12 10:25 am
VSG on 02/06/12
I have the same trouble and no better luck finding a flavor other than chocolate.

West Coast Bariatric Surgery Centre Program - VSG, February 6/12, Richmond, BC

momjan
on 3/27/12 5:19 am - Canada
Are you saying you can't find any other flavours than Chocolate at Popeye's, or that you only like chocolate?  It's good to have a few sources to get your protein powders from, so if you can't get to one, you can go to the other location, that's for sure!

I have a couple of favourites from Popeye's - Nectar/Syntrax mostly, and fruit flavours like mango, fuzzy navel, etc.  Also 4everfit CranRaz.  And for one that keeps you fuller for a longer time - Myofusion Banana - mix it half and half with water, Silk Chocolate Soy milk and ice cubes.  There is a bit of dried egg in this one and that keeps you fuller....  So many to choose from; I will be asking them to bring in Nectar Pink Grapefruit; available in the States; not sure why not here; sounds like a good summer drink!
Nikkal
on 3/27/12 10:55 am
VSG on 07/18/13
 I think she means she can only find chocolate premier

Im looking forward to late spring when Popeyes starts sampling the fruity drinks like nectar - they didn't have any available for sampling when I was there last month and they're much more pricey. 

The clerk suggested the Myofusion but I loathe banana flavoured things with a deep abiding passion. I'll happily eat them on their own, but anything made with banana or flavoured with them (even fruit salad) just grosses me out!

Pink Grapefruit sounds good! Especially if it is really tangy or tart!

momjan
on 3/28/12 1:43 am, edited 3/28/12 1:43 am - Canada
Yeah... I thought that about the banana as well...can't stand the 'chemically' type after taste.  But to me, it doesn't have that.  But, all our tastebuds are different, so hard to say.  Maybe because I add the Silk Chocolate it makes the taste so much less banana-y and more of a milk shake flavour.....?

Hm!  Never had Popeye's tell me that a sample won't be available for any reason; I've always gotten a taste of the one I asked about.  hm...

I'll let you know if/when they get the Pink Grapefruit in!
bamf
on 3/28/12 8:34 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada

I will bring you one of each to try.  I have a meeting at Garrat from 5 - 6 PM, but will be there at about 4:30PM.  I will be in the room, on the right  side of the hallway, just past the kitchen.  You will be unable to contact me during the meeting, so if you are late, you might catch me after 6PM, before before I leave Garrat.  Premier shakes are available at Costco Canada (chocolate only), at Costco US (chocolate & vanilla), or directly from Premier, on line  (chocolate, vanilla, & strawberry).  
Barb

Nikkal
on 4/2/12 6:32 am
VSG on 07/18/13
 Cool - ill be there! Jeans, black cardigan, pink t-shirt, short brownish hair. 
Most Active