tummy tuck

Laney B.
on 2/15/12 5:31 am
 Hi you guys, it's a little early for me to start planning, but if anybody know of an AWESOME plastic surgeon here in the lower mainlaind, i'll be needing a lift/tuck of the old tummy and stuff.... and i want a beaaaauuuutiful belly button :)  

also if anybody knows how to get part or all of it covered, please advise? 

cheers!!!! xoxoxoxoxox
sexy_me
on 2/15/12 1:55 pm
VSG on 02/06/12
 Hi 
I was wondering how you are doing ?

West Coast Bariatric Surgery Centre Program - VSG, February 6/12, Richmond, BC

Laney B.
on 2/15/12 5:16 pm
 Hi, we had surgery the same day? i totally have no memory of you haha, if we met that is, i had a bad reaction to the anesthetic... i'm ok, still in pain, how about you?
sexy_me
on 2/16/12 3:41 am
VSG on 02/06/12
You too!! I barely remembered my name or my hubby.. poor guy lol so it had to be the anesthetic that day. I am up and around now, off pain meds but I tire out easy. 

Laney B.
on 2/16/12 4:19 am
 oh gosh, i woke up in TERROR and in PAIN, i tried to figure out the pain in my stomach, and couldn't remember anything but WANTING surgery sometime down the road lol... 

i am not off pain meds yet, ugh, glad to hear you are tho...

i'm losing weight, that's a good thing, but in tooooo much pain
sexy_me
on 2/16/12 5:04 am
VSG on 02/06/12
 Sorry you are still in so much pain I hope it gets better quickly

Laney B.
on 2/16/12 6:52 am
 thanks doll, and thanks for checking in on me, you gonna get a tummy tuck later? keep in touch if you find a good dr, aye? :)
Nikkal
on 2/16/12 11:03 am
VSG on 07/18/13
Dr. Lorne Browne works in Richmond, I think in the same building as the Richmond WLS surgeons.  I absolutely adore him, but I haven't had any sort of reconstructive or rejuvenating surgery done by him, just carpal tunnel surgery (R hand done this time last year, L hand being done in a few weeks).  He did his surgical internship at the Mayo Clinic.

He does list abdominoplasty on his website and has some before/after photos, but none of them appear to be the result of huge weight loss.

Not affiliated or anything, just a happy CTS surgery customer...

www.drlornebrown.com
Laney B.
on 2/16/12 1:42 pm
 thanks so much!! will check him out!! glad your wrists are better!!
Most Active